Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

CLUB LEXUS Meet @ NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest - July 18, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-10, 09:55 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KrnMailMan
lol all good, i was hella tired that day so i probably would have been alittle diluted (been up 16 hours before roll in started). yeah FAF stands for Flush as F$%#. you will probably see me at other events around the area, just got into photography =p
lol..damn balla...I slept at 2am the morning of the event and got up at 4:30am to get ready. I was already freaking excited, couldn't sleep. Had a good sleep the night after though.

Nice, hope to see you around! I definitely saw the pics you posted, sick pics man! Doesn't look like you just got into it.

Originally Posted by erichb
thanks!... this is pretty much the current modlist.. only missing a thing or two..

http://www.prjct1.com/erich.php
That's a hella mod list! lol... Were you the one that won the award for the Subaru?

Originally Posted by DriftGirl
Thanks!

You guys were definitely the best crew out there!! , repin hard for the NW!!

2010 NOS FORUM-FEST BEST VIP AWARD
lol..Thank you for the kind words, we're just a bunch people like everyone else that love cars!

Definitely was the best vip build there! I still can't enough of the woodgrain accents in the engine bay. That's just hella sick right there.

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
^^^I walked by the car. totally missed the fogs
The fogs were one the tight little detail on the car. It says emerald city on there(I think lol..) But it's still a tight detail!

Thanks for the link! I'm going to check it out.
Old 07-24-10, 12:17 AM
erichb
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
That's a hella mod list! lol... Were you the one that won the award for the Subaru?
nope, best Subaru went to Jamarri(sp) in the white/carbon/caged 06 STI.. also Best in Show for him..
Old 07-24-10, 02:33 PM
hirohito
Driver School Candidate

Great show

This was my first show since 2008 I think. was feeling like I could make it thru a full day, so I registered at the last minute!

glad I did! The "Championship Belts" are freakin awesome!! Best tropies EVER! LoL!!

was really nice to see some old and new faces.

gonna go crawl back into my hole now
Nice to see your GS again. miss seeing your Sc though. i loved seen that car at the shows
Old 07-24-10, 07:08 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by erichb
nope, best Subaru went to Jamarri(sp) in the white/carbon/caged 06 STI.. also Best in Show for him..
Oh that car was intense too. He went ***** out on that subie. He had clean ride too.
Old 07-29-10, 10:48 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Just looked at the NW motiv link.

Congrats to Yogi and David, Emerald and Driftgrl, MrKenji and a few others who won at the show.

Wish I couldve stayed to watch, but I was dozing off while I was sitting. I ended up going home and taking a 4hr nap from 2-6
Old 07-30-10, 06:37 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IS3_FTW
Just looked at the NW motiv link.

Congrats to Yogi and David, Emerald and Driftgrl, MrKenji and a few others who won at the show.

Wish I couldve stayed to watch, but I was dozing off while I was sitting. I ended up going home and taking a 4hr nap from 2-6
Deek your car is on that NWmotiv, was sick shot of you slammed!

Thanks Deek!

Hahaha, we should've brought a permanent marker to draw on ur face hahaha jkjk..