Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Report Reckless/Dangerous Drivers in WA?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-10, 10:07 PM
chums
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO, do what you think is right. Your question has been answered and if it's what you're looking to do, then by all means go and do it. +1 to TRD_Power
Old 09-15-10, 11:01 PM
Wunko
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Last edited by Wunko; 12-11-20 at 08:48 PM. Reason: deleted
Old 09-20-10, 02:44 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Last edited by DriftGirl; 09-20-10 at 03:19 PM. Reason: dont care
Old 09-21-10, 02:41 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

I'd rather spend my time getting the scared drivers, the old drivers, drivers who are not paying attention (on phone still, playing with radio, looking at crap that has nothing to do with the route they are driving), and the ones who dont know where the hell they're going (staying in exit only lanes until they last second and they realize theyre in the wrong lane, or people who take the lane next to the one they need to be in then cut in last minute to avoid waiting in line and there for cause for urgent braking and back up). Most people drive "crazy" because they get fed up with all the other stupid, no brain, dont-know-where-they're-going, distracted, scared, incompetent drivers.

Im a delivery driver for my 2nd job and am on the road 3-8 hours a day from the eastside to kent/seatac to downtown seattle to north seattle and UW and I cant even being to explain how many stupid things I see. I dont evey worry about the crazy drivers anymore, its the ones that hit the brakes on the freeway with no one in front of them or the ones that go 25 in a 40 mph zone and create the madness that you have to worry about....or the ones that try to merge into freeway traffic and brake because they're scared. YOU ALWAYS SPEED UP WHEN ENTERING THE FREEWAY. But a lot of times, the slowing is because of the douche that wont let people in. Or the ones that dont want to wait through the next stop light and pull forward into the intersection thinking everyone will move up....but when the other drivers dont move up, now that idiots in the intersection blocking traffic.

The only time I dont let people get in front of me, is if they're the jackass who wants to stay in the lane next to the one he really needs to be in, only to cut in last minute so he doesnt have to wait. I can see them coming in my mirrors and I tailgate the hell out of the person in front of me so they cant cut. and if they brake to get behind me I brake too and try to make them miss their exit so they learn.

Im ready to move to montana just cause of traffic. I also hate the idiots who cant read parking signs and park in "Load/unload only" spots and I have to circle the block 6 damn times for a spot to open up.

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 09-21-10 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-21-10, 02:53 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
Nobody likes a wrecked car full of innocent people, either.
now thats a touchy subject. When you have a driver switching lanes back to back because they arent familiar with the area, then you have someone who floors it to get around them and theres an accident, whos at fault? The person who gunned it and sped around would never had done that had the other idiot been responsible and gone on mapquest (considering it was a place they new they weren't familiar with) to know where they needed to go.

Thats like comparing speeding to going under the speed limit....they're both dangerous. Maintain the same damn speed, let people merge (as long as they dont have jackass intents aka cutting), know where you're going before you get on the road, dont hit the brakes just because the person in the lane next to you hit them, etc, etc, etc.

Innocent is innocent thought and im not saying it doesnt happen, Im just saying alot of situations probably arent as black and white as they look

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 09-21-10 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-21-10, 03:04 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

On top of that, dont give cops another reason to crack down on drivers when their asses speed and pull illegal u turns and park in restricted spots as well. IT DOESNT MATTER IF THEYRE COPS, follow the damn rules. Most people will stick up for them and say "oh well they're probably headed to a call, emergency, etc etc"..............Cops speed on the freeway because "they're trained" and theyre just trying to gain ground to sneak up behind people doing something they shouldnt. BULL****. They need to enforce the laws that apply to them too. The speed limits are set according to safety with the surrounding conditions and they dont have any right to not follow those safety rules.

If I go to SIR (PR) and get licensed to race does that mean Im trained to go fast and it's now ok to speed on city roads...no. I see cops breaking too many damn laws when they're not in an emergency situation. Talking on a non-hands-free phone is another one.

I have no faith in police. My step dads is one of the most accepting, religious, nice guys you'd ever meet and he used to be a dispatcher for KPD and he even says that a 1/3rd or so of the ones he worked for arrogant and ignorant. **** cops...theyre covered for when they do something wrong most of the time and "regular" citizens are always suspect. How the **** is SPD going to get away with killing 6 citizens in a couple months.

That homeless dude with the knife did not need to be shot. Taze his ***. And dont taze him to death like the SPD did to that 19 or 20 year old girl not too long ago. One of my good friends' boyfriend was shot and killed by the cops and didnt even have a weapon on him. I havent heard every detail but how's that even going to come about....no weapon so whats the reason to shoot. Im getting way off topic now but it's all connected in the sense that our world REALLY isnt regulated correctly/fairly and just because "its the best they can do" doesnt mean its ok. Stop criticizing the "crazy" driver and go after the overly cautious ones that create the crazy drivers.

Every now and then there will be one I come across and like though...theyre usually older too hmmmm.... Older = less ego = more realistic ?????

We should have a hotline with instant investigation into cops doin illegal things, or a better way of getting to the truth

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 09-21-10 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-21-10, 08:50 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, Thats deep. Im just gonna keep my mouth shut on this one
Old 09-23-10, 05:31 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

haha, that day was a terrible day on the road. But still, I saw upwards of 10 rear end collisions today on my route which only proves that people aren't paying attention. It's rush our/raining out and your not keeping your eyes on the road and realizing whats going on, what the hell's wrong with you.

Dont take it wrong either Wunko, wasn't directing any of it towards you. Just venting because I can't even imagine whats going through some of these drivers heads and how they cant grasp to driver assertively