Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Lexus In Fife, WA Horrible Service

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-10, 01:14 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice James you work at Lexus of Bellevue again!

If you guys are looking for parts talk to James, I hope he doesn't give the same type of service lol...jkjk
Old 12-21-10, 01:21 PM
chums
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LEXveryG8
Nice James you work at Lexus of Bellevue again!

If you guys are looking for parts talk to James, I hope he doesn't give the same type of service lol...jkjk
lol for you...? jk

anyway bellevues very interested in setting up another event, kind of like the f-sport event a couple years ago. i brought up a few other ideas like exclusive discounts on accessories and such, but we're still figuring out the basics. ill keep you guys posted and hopefully theres a big enough market for lexus of bellevue to hold regular events! also if you have any ideas feel free to contribute
Old 12-21-10, 01:42 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by chums
lol for you...? jk

anyway bellevues very interested in setting up another event, kind of like the f-sport event a couple years ago. i brought up a few other ideas like exclusive discounts on accessories and such, but we're still figuring out the basics. ill keep you guys posted and hopefully theres a big enough market for lexus of bellevue to hold regular events! also if you have any ideas feel free to contribute
lol....James....

Sounds good! Let me know if can help with anything. Maybe we could meet up to talk more about. Sure want to see how your IS is doing.
Old 12-27-10, 09:04 PM
tastfulmod
Pole Position

not to go off subject but what is the f-sport event? because i am looking for some f-sport lugs and if they are going to go on sale i will just wait. unless james is willing to hook it up .
Old 12-27-10, 10:13 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Fsport event is just a car show, that Lexus of Bellevue hosts in there lot. A few yrs ago, they had a raffle for Fsport springs. They even installed it on the spot.

Tastfulmod, who knows, maybe James can get the sales dept to throw them in

I still go to Lexus of Fife for all my parts. I dont talk to the service dept, cus they dont work for free lol. Plus, Lexus charges $2k+ for there 90k full major service. They said, I get a lexus loaner for a day. Shhhyt, $1500 to borrow a lexus for a day. I laughed as I walked out the door, that I came in.
I get all my info on Forums, then find what I need, then get it. Im always trying to find cheapest OEM parts that I can find.

Anyways, to each their own IMHO!
Old 12-27-10, 10:15 PM
S30ZG
Pole Position

Originally Posted by chums
when it comes to techs, if you come to bellevue you can request aziz hakim. hes big in the nissan scene and does awesome work. his girls also on this forum in an is300, some of you probably know who im talking about
Aziz = good dude. My brother worked @ Lexus of Bellevue for a few years and is now @ Infiniti of Kirkland so I'm lucky enough to have a tech in the family that can take car of most problems with my car.
Old 12-27-10, 11:38 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

^^^totally missed that post.

Aziz is the man. Met him at a nissan meet with my IS300. Finds out, his GF has one too...Her username is Lovelylex
Old 12-28-10, 09:18 AM
Wunko
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I went to Lexus of Tacoma/Fife to look at cars and they seemed OK so far. I haven't experienced the parts department yet but I wouldn't appreciate the guy there acting smart either.

I also went to Lexus of Bellevue too. They were nice up until recently when one guy tried to rip me off and so I walked out. I probably won't go back unless I get to talk to a different salesman.
Old 12-29-10, 08:37 PM
yahj
Driver

Both Lexus of Bellevue and Tacoma are owned by same owner, since we got our car 3 months ago I still don't know which dealer to go to for my 1st service, bought our car at bellevue but we are closer to fife, do you guys know if they wash your car by hand?
Old 12-29-10, 11:27 PM
lovelylex
Rookie

baaahhh hekka promo for the z man. but yes aziz is good. and no i'm no biased. perry is also a wonderful tech. very nice guy. just dont send them warranty related crap please lol

by the way, you gotta keep in mind a lot of techs are flat rate and they dont like spending time on the phone trying to diagnose problems when they could be working on a car that's already there. and its damn near impossible to tell someone what's going on with your car without seeing it.

still no justification for being rude, but i understand where he's coming from.
Old 01-01-11, 04:04 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by yahj
Both Lexus of Bellevue and Tacoma are owned by same owner, since we got our car 3 months ago I still don't know which dealer to go to for my 1st service, bought our car at bellevue but we are closer to fife, do you guys know if they wash your car by hand?
They run it threw a touchless car wash dingy.

If you want cheap and reliable service, with a 12k or 12month warranty for less than half the cost at the Dealership. Call this guy, he can work on your car for less than $85 an hr. He doesnt have a diagnostic machine for Lexus, but will do 90k service that includes Timing Belt, Water Pump and oil change with a few things here and there for a good price.

Ive been going threw him for over 12yrs with all my cars. Hasnt scammed me or done me wrong since. And since you will be a new customer, he will do a full 100 point check up to make sure your car is in good running order. Will also tell you what needs to be fixed. Go in, you will like the shop.

Talk to Mark at 253-221-9722.
Old 01-02-11, 12:41 PM
WillyD
Pole Position

at fife they have a car wash thing there, haha they dry it by hand lol...i picked up my car in fife just last june!!
Old 01-03-11, 08:40 AM
yahj
Driver

thanks for the info...

IS3_FTW where is his shop located at?
Old 01-03-11, 02:52 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

thanks for the info...

IS3_FTW where is his shop located at?
Tacoma off of 66th and South Tacoma Way.
Old 01-04-11, 04:33 PM
ToyotaMike
Driver

I go to Lexus of Fife only for the free food and drinks and to get part numbers if I'm in the area. Tried to get a measly set of alternator brushes and they couldn't even find a part number for them. Ended up going to Titus will Toyota and we just hand matched them. I like Lexus of Bellevue, they always support the Toy Run and Patrick the parts manager was very cool.

Quick Reply: Lexus In Fife, WA Horrible Service