Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Help setting up 4th annual car meet for Lexus Westminster

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-11, 12:29 PM
davidwhang
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Help setting up 4th annual car meet for Lexus Westminster

Hi everyone, my name is David Whang and I'm trying to start setting up for the 4th annual car meet for Lexus Westminster.

The rock star K3rry should vouch for me. He will also be making a cameo appearance to the event and will be signing autographs for a small fee. We were asked that no pictures be taken. Haha.

We are trying to make this year's event better than our last and are taking any and all suggestions to do so. Please let us know what you are looking for at a meet and what we could do (besides giving away a free LFA j/k) to make it more tailored to your needs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and we will be giving away a FREE F-Sport hat - to the best suggestions that we haven't already thought about in-house.

I thank you in advance for any replies.

David Whang
Parts Consultant
dwhang@lexuswestminster.com
Old 04-14-11, 02:01 PM
2BENVD
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

addition to the F-Hat, a F-Shirt and free hotdogs or bbq to go along with the free rockstars
Old 04-14-11, 03:49 PM
davidwhang
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the free rockstar is a given haha - we will have some type of free food there - still debating on tacos or something else but hot dogs is a wonderful idea. thank you for that. as for the F-shirt, we are going to have to talk with F-sport regarding giveaways.