Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Pics from Norcal ClubLexus meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-02, 03:41 PM
Lvangundy

MAN!

I'm so PO'ed I missed out! I had plans to go, but time and money kept me on a leash. I didn't have enough time to finish my RAAMmat install and my cash flow was dwindling fast. Car was ripped apart and dirty. BUT I changed my oil for the trip ;-(

The next meet though, I'm really gunna make time to get everything done before.

Sorry guys!
Old 09-15-02, 05:11 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by rominl
this is wei's car. it's definitely one of the nicest cars in the meet, and you did come in loud, hehe... i love the sound. and man, i didn't think so but somehow 20" just looks awefully big and nice on the car!!!! now 19" looks only ok to me
what kinda wheels R those???
dam there nice
Old 09-15-02, 05:53 PM
gsintensive
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God it was a fun meet, sorry i can't keep on track on the cruize, there were way too many cars to pass the red light. The Route was perfect, we took canyon drive all the way and hit 680 south, a big nice circle!!

We should've done what we used to do in Team Lexstacy, walky talky all the way , or atleast the first car and the last car.

anywayz it was an awesome meet, and I got to meet all you cool guys. hopefully we can gather again soon ^^.

Wei.
Old 09-15-02, 06:27 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by gsintensive
God it was a fun meet, sorry i can't keep on track on the cruize, there were way too many cars to pass the red light. The Route was perfect, we took canyon drive all the way and hit 680 south, a big nice circle!!

We should've done what we used to do in Team Lexstacy, walky talky all the way , or atleast the first car and the last car.

anywayz it was an awesome meet, and I got to meet all you cool guys. hopefully we can gather again soon ^^.

Wei.
Dam you guys had a nice turn out, looks much better than the Carson Toyota meet we had, although that wasnt bad either.

Wei your still alive lol long time no talk, ol the good old Teamlexstacy meets I remember those.

Last edited by LOTC; 09-15-02 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-15-02, 06:32 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by CamRen

what kinda wheels R those???
dam there nice
20''x10 Work Equip Superchrome | BridgeStone So-3 rubber
Old 09-15-02, 08:22 PM
GS400_PUSHER
Lexus Champion

Man I love those Pics very good pixels
Old 09-15-02, 10:04 PM
PAPASMURF
Lexus Test Driver

Man it looks like you all had an great time! Sorry I missed out but I will be with you all hopefully next time.

GunnerMac, You could have told somebody (mainly me) that you were going! I would have rolled with ya for sure. Thanks for watchin out for me partner!

Glad to see so many members made it, great job to all who set that meet up. You all be good and be safe always.
Old 09-15-02, 10:57 PM
LexDriver19
Driver

wow that meet looked like it was great...a lot of people...hoping we could get something going again on the east coast soon! ::cough:: jersey ::cough::
Old 09-16-02, 12:03 AM
GunnerMac
Lead Lap

Thumbs up

What a great meet...definitely worth the 12 hour drive. I want to also thank the organizers, you guys did a great job! It was great meeting some of the NorCal guys and putting faces with names...what a great bunch of guys

Originally posted by PAPASMURF
GunnerMac, You could have told somebody (mainly me) that you were going! I would have rolled with ya for sure. Thanks for watchin out for me partner!
PAPA - I didn't know if I was going for sure until the morning of the meet. I got back from LA at about 11:00 p.m., got a few hours of sleep and was on the road at 3:00 a.m.. I really didn't think that anyone besides me would be up for such a trip on short notice.

Last edited by GunnerMac; 09-16-02 at 02:52 AM.
Old 09-16-02, 12:25 AM
MarkMacGS4
Pole Position

Hey Lex400SC,

Great Pix bro! That was my GS4 with the SSR GT3's on the first page of this thread that you couldn't figure out whose it was. I left early cuz I had to make the first pitch at the A's game.

I guess no one could make use of the extra Tickets that I brought for the raffle. Sorry bout having the tickets for the same day though. I had the tickets for awhile, before the meeting was even called so I'm happy that I was able to at least kick it for a couple of hours. BTW the A's won and the Raiders are winning right now, as of 8:25pm PST so its a good weekend.

Much love to the folks who put this together!

Peace,
Mark Mac

Last edited by MarkMacGS4; 09-16-02 at 12:27 AM.
Old 09-16-02, 01:52 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by GunnerMac
What a great meet...definitely worth the 12 hour drive. I want to also thank the organizers, you guys did a great job! It was great meeting some of the NorCal guys and putting faces with names...what a great bunch of guys

PAPA - I didn't know if I was going for sure until the morning of the meet. I got back from LA at about 11:00 p.m., got a few our of sleep and was on the road at 3:00 a.m.. I really didn't think that anyone besides me would be up for such a trip on short notice.
it was great meeting you too mac, you got an awesome ride there, and i love your edfc. glad that you were able to make the long trip

as a matter of fact, my gf is on her way back to LA right now actually....
Old 09-16-02, 02:02 AM
RalAegidius
Lead Lap

Yep, totally awesome meet. I love meeting everybody and seeing all the cars. Gave me some ideas for breaking away from my stock look.

I also have a Canon Digital Elph. I saw 2 other people there with that camera. I took some pics too of a few of the more unusual cars. I'll post those soon.

Ral
Old 09-16-02, 03:02 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The group pic does not show nearly everyone who came. There were those who had to leave early and those that for some reason or another did not come into the picture (Ethan for example). This was too bad since it was a pretty well attended meet.
Old 09-16-02, 04:04 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Neo
The group pic does not show nearly everyone who came. There were those who had to leave early and those that for some reason or another did not come into the picture (Ethan for example). This was too bad since it was a pretty well attended meet.
Yeah I think two SC guys left early and about four GS guys. Those are just the ones I know of. Remember all those unclaimed tickets drawn at the raffle?? Plus none of the five IS300 guys went in for the group picture. Nor did any of the four Supra guys. And there were three people taking the pics as well.
Old 09-16-02, 04:23 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

yeah i was sooo surprised about the unclaimed raffle items...... if more people stayed behind i wouldn't have won at all

Quick Reply: Pics from Norcal ClubLexus meet!!!