Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Eugene, Oregon anyone???

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-11, 11:11 PM
KyleXX
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Missis250
Wow, cool that you're in Eugene. Do you go to UO? I'm from 650-foster city. We plan on moving up there the end of october, hopefully. How long have u been living there?
I went to Castro Valley Elementary! lol, that was about 20 years ago tho
Old 10-05-11, 03:46 PM
ddare
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

haha nope, not going to UO. I actually went to CAL Berkeley so it's the one Oregon game I'm hoping the Ducks lose. And the CAL Bears are gonna be up here at Autzen Stadium tomorrow, to fry up some Oregon Football Duck meat! LOL

Lesse, I've been up here about 10 years now but I'm still a Bay Area boy at heart.

Should organize a Lexus cruise for everyone we can gather from the area. We have some terrific scenic, twisty, fun backroads here.

Originally Posted by Missis250
Wow, cool that you're in Eugene. Do you go to UO? I'm from 650-foster city. We plan on moving up there the end of october, hopefully. How long have u been living there?
Old 10-05-11, 07:27 PM
Missis250
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh wow, 10 years? It seems like a lot of bay area people are in Eugene, or are pretty familiar with the area.

I'm excited bout the games. I will prob most likely stay a bay area girl as well, but it's good to expierance some place new.

We should get a Lexus group together & cruise around the backroads, if there's enough lex ppl around. My bf has a eclipse gsx, I'm sure he'd like to join.

PS: Ducks will be eating some Bear butt =P

Originally Posted by ddare
haha nope, not going to UO. I actually went to CAL Berkeley so it's the one Oregon game I'm hoping the Ducks lose. And the CAL Bears are gonna be up here at Autzen Stadium tomorrow, to fry up some Oregon Football Duck meat! LOL

Lesse, I've been up here about 10 years now but I'm still a Bay Area boy at heart.

Should organize a Lexus cruise for everyone we can gather from the area. We have some terrific scenic, twisty, fun backroads here.