Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Portland, OR

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-12, 05:12 PM
PlatGS3
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Portland, OR

So there are all these car meets and stuff going on around.
but never do I see a Lexus one. At least not that I know of. Ive seen some nice Lexus rolling around.
Mine isn't much but I'd like to check out other peoples rides for some ideas

So maybe a Lexus meet/cruise somewhere ?
Old 08-31-12, 09:03 PM
whit3b0y
Pole Position

cascade cars and coffee is a good start
Old 09-02-12, 11:42 PM
Missis250
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check out the group NorthWest Lexus Owners on Facebook. I am all the way down in Eugene. Only a fist full of us down here :-/
Old 09-03-12, 09:45 AM
BigCman
Rookie

I would definitely be down. Mine isn't much yet either (just picked it up last week - 07' is) but already have a couple things on the way and have in mind what I want to do. Just moved from the east coast recently and lost all my "car buddies". Sucks man people looking at you like u have rocks in your head when you talk about cars. I'm living out in Tualatin but I'd be down for a meet anywhere within a reasonable distance.
Old 09-03-12, 01:41 PM
PlatGS3
Driver

Originally Posted by whit3b0y
cascade cars and coffee is a good start
I drove through it but didnt stop lol
Old 09-03-12, 01:41 PM
PlatGS3
Driver

Originally Posted by Missis250
check out the group NorthWest Lexus Owners on Facebook. I am all the way down in Eugene. Only a fist full of us down here :-/
I currently don't have facebook. Deactivated it a bit ago. But I will check it out.
Old 09-03-12, 01:45 PM
PlatGS3
Driver

Originally Posted by BigCman
I would definitely be down. Mine isn't much yet either (just picked it up last week - 07' is) but already have a couple things on the way and have in mind what I want to do. Just moved from the east coast recently and lost all my "car buddies". Sucks man people looking at you like u have rocks in your head when you talk about cars. I'm living out in Tualatin but I'd be down for a meet anywhere within a reasonable distance.
Sweeeet. What'd you pick up ? IS or GS ? I live about 10 min away from the Portland International Airport..so if anything it wouldnt be too far out from here or there

but they said they've got some from Eugene and thats a couple hours away from here haha. We can always work something out later.

Keep updated.
Old 09-03-12, 08:45 PM
BigCman
Rookie

Originally Posted by PlatGS3
Sweeeet. What'd you pick up ? IS or GS ? I live about 10 min away from the Portland International Airport..so if anything it wouldnt be too far out from here or there

but they said they've got some from Eugene and thats a couple hours away from here haha. We can always work something out later.

Keep updated.
2007 IS bro. I was living in SE for a while then moved out here closer to work with my girl. i'm down for a meet up at some point. doesn't even have to be just lexus people who like/are interested in cars. the car scene here doesn't seem to be very big but there's got to be some of us gearheads around.
Old 09-03-12, 10:09 PM
PlatGS3
Driver

Oh I see. Yeah doesn't have to be just lexus..just good people and cars will do. The car scene here isn't as big as cali but there are quite a few. Ive been to some events and seen pretty clean cars here.
Old 09-04-12, 10:24 AM
BigCman
Rookie

Originally Posted by PlatGS3
Oh I see. Yeah doesn't have to be just lexus..just good people and cars will do. The car scene here isn't as big as cali but there are quite a few. Ive been to some events and seen pretty clean cars here.
Nice man. I know back east when I was still living in CT a night or 2 a week people would meet up in, for example, the parking lot of a Best Buy or similar area that has lots of space to just BS and talk cars a stuff. Does that go on at all here? Also, any events coming up that you know of?
Old 09-08-12, 08:55 PM
PlatGS3
Driver

That'd be pretty cool..Not that I know of but we can definitely start it..but I know the weather is gonna be crappy soon here in the NW haha. Round up some people. We can always do it.
Old 09-09-12, 09:19 PM
OTOC
Rookie

If yours looking for a meet and greet, there is an OTOC (Oregon Toyota Owners Club) meet on Oct 2nd. Come on out and let us know you guys are in the area.
Old 09-15-12, 04:55 PM
PlatGS3
Driver

Originally Posted by OTOC
If yours looking for a meet and greet, there is an OTOC (Oregon Toyota Owners Club) meet on Oct 2nd. Come on out and let us know you guys are in the area.
On a Tuesday ? Where will this be held at ?
Old 09-25-12, 10:59 PM
rcJten
Lead Lap

Received 74 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Missis250
It's locked to new members
Old 10-04-12, 01:27 PM
Zoolander
Intermediate

I was hoping to find a couple people up here in PDX myself.

Quick Reply: Portland, OR