Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

**Special Event** December 26th Night Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-02, 03:46 PM
SecksyRx3
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update: **Special Event** December 26th SoCal Night Meet!

a quick update, the club owner has decided to charge people wanting to park. it's only $3, but only worth it if you plan on going clubbing afterwards. if you have any questions, email or IM me on aim: jimnerf_designs

Hey everyone. If you're all interested, the day -errr-- night after Christmas on Dec 26, I'm gonna setting up a special night meet event. If you think you wanna come and show off some light-shows, or just chillax if you're bored, then please respond to this post or email me at: jimnerf_Designs@yahoo.com.

Where:
Club Alondra
9335 E. Alondra St
Bellflower, CA
When: December 26th, 2002, THURSDAY
Times: 7:30PM until whenever
Why: Night MEET! How often do we have those?! Also, to help support Groove Ent's Grand Opening of FADE (a weekly Thursday club)

There's nothing to worry about with parking, the nightclub is located within the parking lot, and the lot is HUGE. It can hold up to 1,500 cars. Also if you're interested in attending the club's grand opening afterwards, be sure to email me at the address above, and i'll get you on my guestlist. It is an 18+ hip hop/mainstream club. 18+ is $12, or $10 with flyer ... 21+ is FREE until 11pm and $5 after.

Also nothing to worry about police or anything chasing us off the lots (like the Life Plaza meet in Rowland Hts...-_-). Don't say you have school the next morning because i KNOW you don't! UC's should be off for 3 weeks until the first week of January, Cal States should be off until mid-Jan.. and CCs start up in Feb.

So yeah, if you're interested, lets make this a good and big one everyone!

A little info on the club: it used to be a bowling alley, until someone bought it, stripped it down, and rebuilt the inside for club use. theres a huge 42' by 25' stage inside, along with a special vip/birthday room that can hold 300 people. the club's total capacity is 2,000 legal limit... which means it can squeeze up to 2,500 illegally. ^^
For more information about the grand opening, go to: http://www.GrooveEnt.com

I've also invited VVT-i.net as well as DTMPower.net to attend, so let's all roll in deep and have fun!

BTW: this is open to ALL models! No model/year restrictions!

Last edited by SecksyRx3; 12-24-02 at 12:51 AM.
Old 12-12-02, 07:27 PM
mcgong
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What about guest list, if we are CL members, can we get on the guestlist.
Old 12-13-02, 03:55 PM
SecksyRx3
Driver School Candidate

most definitely! guestlist closes at 10:30pm, email me your first and last name if you wanna go clubbin afterwards, before 4pm!
Old 12-17-02, 05:53 PM
mcgong
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanx for the invite, I have to see what my work schedule is like...suxs I have to work the day after xmas, but my other team members are going to be out of town.
Old 12-25-02, 04:17 AM
GS4ADRLexo
Driver

How many people are planning on attending this meet? I am getting my 20" Gettins and Tein Flex installed on Thursday and would love to show it off that night I will probably bring 5-6 friends to go clubbin with no matter what, but I was hoping that this might be a big turnout...
Old 12-26-02, 09:53 PM
SecksyRx3
Driver School Candidate

How many people are planning on attending this meet? I am getting my 20" Gettins and Tein Flex installed on Thursday and would love to show it off that night I will probably bring 5-6 friends to go clubbin with no matter what, but I was hoping that this might be a big turnout...
yea man, bring as many as you want. just mention club lexus at the door and i'll get you $2 off (that includes everyone here) *unless you're 21+ you get in free until 11pm* aiiiiite?! koo im outz.