Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Import Show Off On March 8/2003

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-03, 01:02 PM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Post Import Show Off On March 8/2003

just to remind and share this to southern calif lexus owners, and/or others, there would be an IMPORT SHOW OFF next month
MARCH 8, 2003 which will be held at the LOS ANGELES CONVENTION CENTER. not sure who's throwing it but im sure lots of vendors, models, and of course, import cars would be there!
Old 02-24-03, 07:12 PM
GSAristo
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Import Extreme Showdown 03-08-03

It's actually the "Import Extreme Showdown" on Saturday March 8. Besides vendors, for you Laker fans, the Laker Girls are going to be there as well. Check out www.importxs.com for more info.

My friend is a co-promoter and asked me to pass the word to ClubLexus about the show. If we signup and show, then he is going to accomodate us and line us up together if we like. We've done it at local meets, so let's represent big time in front of a much bigger audience! Imagine... a dozen (or maybe more?!) ClubLexus cars in a row... and thousands of people walking by! Sounds like a perfect opportunity to get the word out about ClubLexus doesn't it?! Possibley magazine and internet coverage... Hmmmm... ;-)

I just need to give him the car and driver info, the number of cars that want to be lined up, and so on... ASAP, like preferebly over the next couple of days. He also needs to know who needs electrical wall outlet hookup for lights and stuff - though you'll have to pay for it. I've requested this for some lights and stereo power-supply.

Also, some of you may remember me from the last HIN in Del Mar on 02-15-03. Please let me know if you're interested as well.

If you're interested please reply or PM me.

Thanks,
Allan
Old 03-04-03, 11:45 PM
Nastyboy
Driver School Candidate

Allan:

Can your friend get a car in even though registration is closed? I accidentally forgot to register for this show. I only registered for the Import Revolution at the Anahiem Conv. Center, forgeting to register for the LA event.

If you could ask your friend and see if he would still let the car in, I would greatly appreciate it. I can have the car there on Friday during "roll-in" time, or Saturday if they like.

Let me know.

Thanks,
-Tony

P.S.
My Lexus is the main pic used in the www.carandmodel.com website for the HIN pics of 02/15/03.
Old 03-07-03, 12:13 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Yo al2jzge,

So far me, Jmai22, IndyPwr, and Manaray are going to be there. ANyone else going?
Old 03-07-03, 05:50 PM
GSAristo
Driver

Hey Tony,

Sorry my friend can't get your car in. There was so many cars that there was over 80 cars on the waiting list. My car and about a 11 others were on the same waiting list. As of last night the last space available was bought by a couple of sponsoring manufacturers.

I may not be in the show, but I'm still planning on checking it out. Maybe I'll run into you guys there.

BTW, my other buddies and I are looking to show at the ImportRevolution show in Anaheim on March 22. Anyone planning to show also? If so, I would suggest to register now (if it's not too late already).

Allan