Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

So. Cali Lexus Meet... June 14th

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-03, 10:00 PM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by meZoom!
I'm there on Sundays in my impreza!! The WRX guys actually have a spot staked out, security there knows about the meets. all they ask is to not bump music, race, or litter.
Security there are some cool folks...What color WRX do you have, any mods? Next time I go to LP I'll stop by and look out for you there and say hi.
Old 03-19-03, 10:04 PM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Default Re: Where ???

Originally posted by Jay Sagano
Which Korean buffet restaurant are we talking about, Rowland Heights or Fullerton ???? June 15th, we're all meeting at the Pathfinder park FIRST, then cruize down to Fullerton, Kim-Chi BBQ buffet, to have lunch. Over there, 50 cars are fine, but 70 to 100....no way !!! We only had Porsche and Ferrari meetings there few times, but not WRXs. Maybe that was from Rowland meeting, no ??
Anyways, I'll have fliers and info ready byu the 30th for Diego meeting. Thanks

JAY
Abflug GS300 silver
I was talking about the ones in Life plaza at Rowland. Where is your resturant located? I am trying to figure out where it is. maybe you've already replied to the other thread then please disregard this question.
Old 04-03-03, 10:53 AM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

Ok, the June 15 meet is coming up very soon. Since we will have a large number of show. There will be two different parking areas.

Upper level will be the V8 Lexus, right turn when you enter the gate.

Lower level will be the inline 6. left turn when you enter the gate.

I am looking forward to the San Diego, Las Vagas and the bay areas lexus owners to show up. If you need hotel or motal info, please pm me. We will have name tag for each member. Both SN and real name.

Last edited by Lextreme; 04-03-03 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-03-03, 11:45 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by Lextreme
All Lexus family please. I would like to send out my invitation to SD, Bay Area and Las Vagas Lexus owners to participate this great event.

Lextreme,

thanks for the invite !

I will try to round up the BayArea locals for this event. They will either respond to this post or I will give you a headcount as the time approaches.
Old 04-03-03, 03:47 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

SD, BA and LV lexus owners will be our honor guests. If you need a info on hotel or motel please let us know. There are plenty to do in southern California. Amusement parks, Beaches, Great Food and great cars. Someday, we will go to your area for a meet too. If you guys are coming, maybe we can do a pre-meet cruise to Hollywood. Pink is a great place for hotdogs...

Last edited by Lextreme; 04-03-03 at 03:50 PM.
Old 04-03-03, 04:09 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up

Pink's....mmmmm....heartburn....but definitely worth it!
Old 04-03-03, 09:24 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Count me in!!. I would love to hear David's LS400 Turbo spool again. =).. so its at Pathfinder Park at 10am?
Old 04-04-03, 12:06 AM
Stef
Rookie

Default Re: So. Cali Lexus V8 Meet...

Originally posted by BR1AN
As originally posted by David (Lextreme):

Hey Gang,

Anyone interested of coming to a meet this June 15, 2003 at 10 am in Pathfinder Park in the City of Rowland Heights. Last time we were there, we had a great time.

This time, I have arranged a Korean BBQ Restuarent in the City of Fullerton.

This is the tenative schedule:

1. 10 am - Meet at Patherfinder Park.
2. 11:30 am - Start a convoy of Lexus V8 from Pathfinder Park to Fullerton BBQ Rest.
3. 12 noon - EAT YOUR HEART OUT FOR $10 (All you can eat Korean BBQ- Drink, Tax and Tips are included)
4. 1:30 pm - Hanging out at the parking lot. The lot at the resturant is very big.
5. 4-5 pm - Heading Home.

The owner of the resturant is one of Lexus member. He is giving us a deal on all you can eat lunch buffet and he own the property too. If you are coming, please let your friends know out about it. My goal is to hit 50-70 cars.
-Hi guys.. About the price for $10 is no problem incl the drink and tax but tips are going to be seperate. That's a lot of people to serve and I know there's a mix up so I thought that I'd clear it up. I'm the manager at Kim-Chi BBQ also one part of Abflug USA and just wanted to make it perfectly clear. Hope that doesn't sound mean or anything but I gotta think about my workers too... So EAT YOUR HEART SOUL and EVERYTHING ELSE plus Drink SODA LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW for $10 but tips are not included. Hope this clears that up and looking forward in seeing all the faces from the SD meet and new faces as well....
Old 04-04-03, 10:14 AM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

Hey Gang,

I went to the KIM CHI BBQ last night with my wife and my beuatiful baby daugther (proud Dad) for dinner. First of all, its so easy to get there. Its basically right off the freeway. As I continue to drive, i saw a big neo sign with a huge build. As I enter the parking lot, its clean, its huge and its made of concrete (expensive). The lot should hold at least 50-60 cars. While i was pulling into my parking spot, i noticed two AB Flug Lexus SC and I knew i am in the right place.

The restureant is beautiful. Its new build and its clean. The food is fresh and plenty of it. I love the BBQ eel. The korean beef was so tender and the kim chi is like my food fantasy come truth. I am very happen with the service and the wonderful food.

For $10 its a STEAL. Tips: We have to give more than 15%. I think more like 30%. I just had a wonderful experience with it and highly recommend this restureant to anyone locally.

1. Its clean,
2. food is wonderful
3. plenty of large parking space
4. Service is 5 star.
5. Its a steal

What else can we ask for. I am looking forward for this meet soon. Keep up the good work Jay and Stef.
Old 04-05-03, 12:53 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lextreme,
I was told that the 15th is Father's day. That's gonna be kinda hard for some of us long distance folks to be away from our families.

Don't know what to say.
Old 04-05-03, 09:41 AM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

The coolest thing is to take your dad to the meet. He will never going to forget that. Anyone coming from far distance have special needs. Please let me know, I have all the connections.
Old 04-05-03, 11:57 AM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

man...
i will go bacj to hong kong from 5/23 to 6/23......
is this gonna be a big meet???
Old 04-07-03, 03:47 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by GS400kid
man...
i will go bacj to hong kong from 5/23 to 6/23......
is this gonna be a big meet???
take care of yourself man, sars gets very scary back there now.
Old 04-07-03, 12:42 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

At least I will have my interior installed. I am coming down unless I have a final on Monday. Looks like the meet is going to be huge!
Old 04-10-03, 12:21 AM
theseth
Rookie

Are gs's wanted? or is this LS only???

theseth@aol.com
Seth

Quick Reply: So. Cali Lexus Meet... June 14th