Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Pics of RH meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-03, 11:28 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking RH meeting

Man, "David is a crazy married man" is an understatement !!!!! Hiro and I were in his car from Starbucks to In & Out burger, can you imagine when he was burining his rubbers in the middle of the street ??? But it was TIGHT tho !!!! heehee......just wait until I get my 2JZE GTE swap in....watch out Dave... hahaha.. WAit ....you're the one who's hookin me up, ya ??
Anyways, I REALLY wanted to bring out my GS300 to show you all, but next Diego meeting, for sure... I'll be there with my car.

QUESTION everyone : Anybody from Fullerton area, who wants to roll down to Diego with me, Hiro and Stef ????? Please let us know. We'd love to cruize down all together all blingin !!!!!!! Oh, we got one more GS, Charles who works for Greddy Company, may roll down with us too. I met him lastnight from Anaheim Import Revolution show. Man, he got 3 or more cameras, system, crazy Azz paint...and more. Anyways, let me now guys...

Jay
GS300
Old 03-24-03, 10:49 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what was your name ??? sorry !!

Hello everyone,
From last weekend's RH meeting, I ran into an individual who said to me that I knew his sister, Michelle. I'm sorry, but I didn't get your name ?? Please tell me your name. And YES, I do know your sister, Michelle. Honestly, not really........I met her at a drinking place in Garden Grove. I took one of my employee there on his birthday night and she was there with friends. I knew her friends, don't you worry...I wasn't hittin on her or anything. heehee.....
I'm sorry for not remembering right away. Anyways, Hope to see you this Saturday night in Fullerton or San Diego on Sunday. Please say HI to your sister from me. heehee.

Thanks
Jay
Abflug silver GS300
Kim-CHI BBQ Buffet, Inc