Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Uhm. so where is the 30th meet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-03, 08:20 AM
Lvangundy

Default Uhm. so where is the 30th meet?

I'm glancing at the Sunday meet threads and don't actually see an address or anything. I know it's in Diego.

I'm glad to go, but gotta know where everyone will be at.

Last edited by Lvangundy; 03-27-03 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-27-03, 09:04 AM
Kajukenbo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lee,

The detail is in the 2nd post on the March 30th, San Diego Meet thread.

Anyway, I will copy the info for you.........(see below)

Here is the detail for the March 30th (Sunday) event.....
If the weather condition is bad (rain), we will most likely postpone the event.

11:30am - Meet at the Mission Valley Trophy Sports Grill (7510 Hazard Center Dr. Suite 215 San Diego (619) 296-9600) We will all park on the upper deck of the parking structure in front of the restaurant. We can all park together where a huge American flag is located.

2:00pm - Road trip, Hwy 163 south --> Hwy 8 east --> Hwy 67 North --> Turn left on Scripps Poway Parkway toward Hwy 15 --> Turn left on Scripps Summit Drive into the Vons Shopping Center (last traffic light before the Hwy 15)

3:00pm - The road trip will end at the Vons shopping center. We are all going to park in front of the Washington Mutual Bank parking lot. We can refuel over there for both the drivers and the vehicles. (hopefully, some of you late comers can join us there)

Direction to Mission Valley Trophy
From LA area

5 South --> 805 South --> 163 South --> Exit off Friars Rd. and make a right turn (head toward east direction) --> First traffic light, turn right on Frazee Rd (restaurant should be on your right all the way to the end)

15 South --> 163 South --> Exit off Friars Rd. and make a right turn (head toward east direction) --> First traffic light, turn right on Frazee Rd (restaurant should be on your right all the way to the end)

Direction to the Vons shopping center on Scripps Poway Parkway
From LA area:

5 South --> 78 East --> 15 South --> exit on Scripps Poway Parkway and make a left turn to head toward east --> go up the hill and turn right on Scripps Summit Dr. (this is where the shopping center is)

15 South --> exit on Scripps Poway Parkway and make a left turn to head toward east --> go up the hill and turn right on Scripps Summit Dr. (this is where the shopping center is)

From SD area:

15 North --> exit on Scripps Poway Parkway and make a right turn to head toward east --> go up the hill and turn right on Scripps Summit Dr. (this is where the shopping center is)

Here is my contact info in case you guys get lost coming from LA area......
Roger - cell (619) 540-1690