Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

San Diego Meet Pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-03, 04:54 PM
CarbonIS300
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK here they are 39 High Res. pictures for your viewing pleasure, be sure to get one for your wall paper.

March 30th Meet Carbon's high res pics

Last edited by CarbonIS300; 03-31-03 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-01-03, 12:36 AM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

great, thanks for posting them up! This is one of the coolest meets I have been to. Should have gone to Starbucks a little earlier though!
Old 04-01-03, 12:55 AM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Default Re: Diego Meeting !!!

Originally posted by Jay Sagano
DaaemNNNN......whoz silver GS with a big carbon wing is that ??? Heehee...... Just kidding. That would be MINE thank you very much. TecKi300, thanks for that awsome pictures. My GS looks alot better on pics than the real thang, ya ???
Anyways, my friends and I really enjoyed yesterday's meeting. We met alot of new people and of course, David with crazy azz turbo LS !!!
Looking forward to a next Lexus meeting yall !!!!! Hopefully by then, I'll have my wing bigger and more lower than it is.......just kidding.

Jay
speaking of that silver GS, what rear bumper is that? it looks awesome
Old 04-01-03, 09:38 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Talking Rear bumper !!!

Hi GStrance, my rear bumper is from Japan made by Abflug-Japan, Co. PM me if you need more info, such as pricing, pics and brochures. That bumper comes in one piece, very flexable like Poly material and simple bolt ons. Thanks

JAY
Old 04-01-03, 10:56 AM
Thom
Rookie

Thumbs up San Diego Meet

Hey guys. That was an awesome meet we just had. I have been to a lot of other car meets, but our Lexus meet takes the cake. Anyways, I have 1 1/2 rolls of film from the meet that I need to develope (my digital was stolen) and once I do that I will post the good ones on here. Also if anyone is interested, I have a good connection at the Del Mar Fairgrounds for a meet/ photo opp. if anyone is interested. They have this old Spanish style courtyard and we could get a lot of cars in there. Also the coast Highway is just west of that and that would make for a good cruise. Anyways, I had a great time and it was cool meeting you all, I look forward to the next time we can all get together. Anyone interested in the Del Mar Fair opp. just e-mail me. Infuzer00@yahoo.com

Take care,
Thom

92 SC400
Old 04-01-03, 02:10 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Heya thom. I remember you had a black SC right? You were the only SC member representing! Anyway, talk to Roger ( Kajukenbo) about the DelMar meet. Coast Highway and Del Mar are very hot!

Post some more pics guys/gal, I know you have them
Old 04-01-03, 03:17 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Talking Del Mar ???

Del Mar is alot better for me !!! Last meeting was awsome, but for me and other Orange County Residents, it was bit of driving. Distance from where I'm to Del Mar is perfect for me. I'd go for sure !!!!!

Thanks
J

Closer to North is better for me....heehee..
Old 04-01-03, 03:34 PM
GS4DOUGIE
Lead Lap

Talking Concur with Jay Sag

Jay-

I agree with you. A San Diego cruise would've been nice, but a poke from Mission Viejo south then back north (whew) with weekends full with kids baseball and the like.

Del Mar is different tho. Must shorter distance to travel. Would love to get together with the locals at Del Mar for a photo op, the roll north to San Clemente Pier or Dana Point for another photo op, food and drinks at Buckinghams in Dana Point at the water edge. (think about the spring photo contest)

Just a thought-

Nothing like cruising up the coast in Mid April with temps in the 80's (eat your heart out East Coasters)

Doug (SoCal Native)
Old 04-01-03, 08:23 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Talking WORD WORD !!!!

PREACH ON Brotha Doug !!!! That's what I'm talkin about ???? Meet up in Del Mar area and cruize up toward Dana Point....yeah, that's right !!!! I'm already there with that plan, my big azz is just too slow to catch up !!!

JAY
Old 04-01-03, 08:43 PM
GS4DOUGIE
Lead Lap

Default Need CL Vets Help

Jay-

We need to appeal to some of the senior members with the influence necessary to start the planning. That's a call out to the So Cal members to sound off. The cars in SD looked tight and the meet very well attended. Here's hoping--

D
Old 04-01-03, 09:08 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Default Re: Rear bumper !!!

Originally posted by Jay Sagano
Hi GStrance, my rear bumper is from Japan made by Abflug-Japan, Co. PM me if you need more info, such as pricing, pics and brochures. That bumper comes in one piece, very flexable like Poly material and simple bolt ons. Thanks

JAY
thanks Jay, can you PM me some info on the bumper such as pricing and availability, i am also interested in other AbFlug parts I just always though that no one could get them here in the states so this is reassuring to know.

anybody take anymore pics from that meet?? there are some awesome looking cars out there
Old 04-02-03, 12:21 AM
Kajukenbo
Lead Lap

Just want to say "Thanks" to Jay and his crews for driving all the way down from LA to join us.

I wonder where are our usual suspects from the SD area.....
The following people have some explaination to do...........

GunnerMac?
jeffandi?
daygo718?
GS3-KID858?
stylings300?
carnal_c30?

One of these days, we WILL gather more than 10 GS in one place at the same time, ONE DAY. Just not TODAY.
Old 04-02-03, 06:45 AM
318daily
Driver School Candidate

Cool pics ! I'm new to the clublexus scene but you can count on my gs4 being at the next meet. I'm installing the
Bilstein PSS kit this weekend so i'll need a reason to show it off
Old 04-03-03, 10:49 AM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

Hell, the drive from the 15 N. to the 60 was so damn long. Next time, you SD people have to come up the June 15, meet. I will be the coordinator for this meet. Korean BBQ in the house....
Old 04-03-03, 02:22 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Talking

Long Drive indeed !!!! It's time for me to get another set of new 19s tires after that trip. hahaha...JK.
Just kidding guys....Meeting was AWSOME !!!!

JAY

Quick Reply: San Diego Meet Pics!!