Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

*Offical Carson Toyota Meet, June 21st after thoughts*

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-03, 07:22 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah, I was wondering what was up with the Corollas parking with Lexuses

Does anyone have a better picture of my car by any chance?
Old 06-23-03, 08:15 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Manaray
the fit on Rich's front bumper (after the accident...sorry Rich!) was better then this guy's body kit.
Cheapshot!

Originally posted by Manaray
Toolmeister himself, was present with his wacked crew and their wacked cars...with chrome stickers to try to add to the fact that his Lexus is a disgrace to every Lexus owner...especially Spectra Blue GS owners
Cheapshot!
Old 06-23-03, 11:49 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

like I said every meet, things get messy when you have many different groups all meet up.

1st ever Carson meet was small but no one complained a bit about anything except for the small lot. No beater cars, and all the Toyotas (mostly Solaras) that showed up are pretty nicely demonstrated.
Old 06-23-03, 11:59 PM
jawnthen
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SouthernSunGS
What exactly is the "pace" car? That looked like rice to me.

I know Rominl is Henry, the pics titled Henry's car, was that refering to Rominl?

Thanks
nope...rominl's car is the blue GS in the pictures...he just got it back that day with a new body kit. I just posted a pic in the gallery of his car.
Old 06-24-03, 12:39 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

i u/l all the pics to my gallery though, coz' there were many of them plus i have some other misc pics. you guys can take look here

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...at=500&thumb=1

i also have another thread coming up too, about the meet but not entirely

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=87380

Last edited by rominl; 06-24-03 at 12:45 AM.
Old 07-01-03, 08:57 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 533 Likes on 282 Posts

Hey guys!

I've been meaning to write a final note on the whole Carson event last week, but i've been so tied up with stuff and i've finally found time to post. I guess better late than never!

This event was alot of fun regardless of the inclement weather in the morning. Definitely a big contrast from last year's heat and humidity. I send many many many thanks to Steve Ganz and staff (Angel and etc), the vendors and all the volunteers that helped out at Carson Toyota. Who can beat free food, free prizes and a place to meet up with just Toyota, Lexus and even Scion owners all in one place!?! I'd also like to thank all those who travelled from long distances including all the guys from NorCal, Arizona and not to forget Tony and Steve (who flew all the way from Florida to come out and join us)!!! You guys that travelled from far distances are the ones who make me proud and enthusiastic about organizing events like these. It definitely makes it worth all the time and effort for just a one day event.

Because this year's Carson Meet was so big...we unfortunately were unable to accomodate every single driver who came. We actually had more room and packed more people on the lot this time around, but because of growing popularity, we will have to do the next BIG Toyota/Lexus and Scion Owners Meet offsite from Carson. So far, we have suggestions for:

1) Long Beach (Queen Mary or Aquarium/Convention Center locations)
2) California Speedway - Fontana
3) Irwindale Speedway - Irwindale

Yes, we are well aware of the pros and cons of this year's meet and we appreciated everyone's cooperation and patience. We can't always please everyone but we did manage to make it entertaining for most. We will try our best to make the next one more streamline and less hectic. It is definitely a growing process so we're trying our best to make it acommodating for everyone. I apologize for the screwed up parking line for everyone. The stupid porter started telling people where to park and he decided to take action and park people the way he wanted. I was trying my best to get a line of cars in a diagonal line facing the RIGHT way but it was too late by the time he had all those people parked. Needless to say, I didn't get the lot the way I wanted it but hey...I tried my best. Once again, thanks to everyone who came out to make this event successful!

Sincerely,
Ryan
Old 07-01-03, 10:39 PM
SDJZZ31
Rookie

a few pics from the meet
Attached Thumbnails *Offical Carson Toyota Meet, June 21st after thoughts*-pict0033.jpg  
Old 07-01-03, 10:40 PM
SDJZZ31
Rookie

more
Attached Thumbnails *Offical Carson Toyota Meet, June 21st after thoughts*-pict0014.jpg  
Old 07-01-03, 10:40 PM
SDJZZ31
Rookie

Toysport 2JZ VVT-I GS300 Engine
Attached Thumbnails *Offical Carson Toyota Meet, June 21st after thoughts*-pict0018.jpg  
Old 07-01-03, 10:42 PM
SDJZZ31
Rookie

another
Attached Thumbnails *Offical Carson Toyota Meet, June 21st after thoughts*-pict0030.jpg  
Old 07-01-03, 10:43 PM
SDJZZ31
Rookie

last one
Attached Thumbnails *Offical Carson Toyota Meet, June 21st after thoughts*-pict0025.jpg