Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

senior project

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-03, 10:46 PM
dj_kow
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default senior project

(yeaaa been inactive for awhile but yea haha) well in our school district to graduate we need to do a "senior prjoect" in which the student researchs a topic of his choice. and the topic is usually one that may pertain to a future career or a hobby (i.e. what does it take to be a physical trainer or building your own guitar) for my choice i am planning to do "building a competition worthy sound system and competing in a competition.

so far its just a concept (have to weigh out costs, time, etc), but one of the requirements is to get in touch with a professional in this business or one who is very knowledgable in the area to be a "mentor" of sorts, to show like whats going on, how to do it, work with them on the project and basically learn all i can about it

so i was wondering if anyone was willing to be a mentor preferebly someone who works in an audio shop or owns one, and in the greater OC area (714/949) can PM me or reply here

thx

-edit-

o yes i have my own set of subs 2 12" JL W3's, and planning to get new amp and wiring (which will all be part of the process of the project)

Last edited by dj_kow; 09-15-03 at 10:53 PM.
Old 09-16-03, 09:24 AM
LexFather

You should get help here, I moved it.