Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jz vvti swapped sc300 gremlin hunting

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-23 | 07:33 AM
Crudhead
1st Gear

Default 1jz vvti swapped sc300 gremlin hunting

I have a 1jz vvti swapped 94 sc300, I was driving it to a drift event in Clarksville Tennessee a couple of hours away from my house. As I was driving through the terrible Nashville roads, I hit a giant bump that caused my fender well liner to fall out also damaging my wiring harness. I know I was foolish to not relocate it. Right after that the car started misfiring under boost and leaning out bad. I have repaired the wires in the well, replaced the fuel pump, changed the coolant temp sensor, new coils, plugs, new fuel filter, and checked fuses. I’m currently having my ecu rebuilt, it’s a stock jzx100 auto ecu every capacitor was leaking and had bad traces as well. Anyone else have any ideas on what to replace or where to look?

Last edited by Crudhead; 08-31-23 at 07:37 AM.
Old 08-31-23 | 10:10 AM
Tallyhoe
Advanced

You should just wait for your ECU to come back and troubleshoot after. No need to throw unnecessary parts at it chasing your tail until you know for sure.