Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

93 sc400 doesnt receive power to the gas pump ecu or pump

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-23, 09:24 PM
Birb
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 93 sc400 doesnt receive power to the gas pump ecu or pump

Hey everyone,
I came here to see if anyone knew the reason why my sc400's fuel pump and fuel pump ecu isn't getting any power. I've tried 3 different batteries to make sure, I'm not sure if there is a relay or a fuse for it I've tired doing research but couldn't find anything. I tested the plug in on the fuel pump ecu and got no power from my meter and i also tested the cables to the fuel pump when I replaced the fuel pump and filter and no power either I'm a bit confused since I'm not really experienced with old cars the Lexus does turn but doesn't start because of no gas it does have spark and air
Old 11-08-23, 09:37 AM
Tallyhoe
Advanced

Received 138 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Birb
Hey everyone,
I came here to see if anyone knew the reason why my sc400's fuel pump and fuel pump ecu isn't getting any power. I've tried 3 different batteries to make sure, I'm not sure if there is a relay or a fuse for it I've tired doing research but couldn't find anything. I tested the plug in on the fuel pump ecu and got no power from my meter and i also tested the cables to the fuel pump when I replaced the fuel pump and filter and no power either I'm a bit confused since I'm not really experienced with old cars the Lexus does turn but doesn't start because of no gas it does have spark and air
Hope this video helps you out. Sometimes you just need a vid to walk you through some issues.