Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jzgte single turbo manifold

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-05, 07:50 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

scott u do nothing but talk ****, all this knowledge you claim to have, and u still ride around in your second sc300 that runs 16sec.. I dont care what you claim to know, your car is still slow and unmodified, and you've owned sc300s for ALOT longer then me.
Dont tell me how to work on my car or what i should and shouldnt do to it.. Worry about your car first, cause apparently the sc300 n00b here has alot better plan and already has an engine getting ready to be installed. Call me a n00b, but your the poser. No one tell me how to build my car, worry about yours. I have my plans and im fulfilling them. Half you on here had your car for years and still dream of being turbo, i think im going on 3 months of ownership, and i had my 1jzgte swap the 2nd day i had my car.
Old 08-10-05, 11:08 AM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is not chino so everyone knows, this is his wifey!

VJ RC51, just to get on the same page I was under the impression that you do not have a JZ-GTE in your car. I have seen you many times and you have never been willing or even able to race let alone keep up with us in our car. You need to stop talking your **** about your 1JZ that you say you have. Know one beleives you. We wont until you stop talking about it and show us one day. I never waist my time replying to anything on any forums because all it is, is people talking crap about others. And OH just so you know the race you are trying to set up with "MR. NAT and my fiancee" will never happen. If you paid any attention they are not even on the same level. We cannot even compare our car to his. So stop going on and on about all this and actually go into your garage and start putting you hands to work on your 1JZ-GTE that you wish you had. Thats all i have to say till next time!!
Old 08-10-05, 11:50 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

lol your more then welcome to come over my shop to see my motor if your that ignorant.

Tonight im planning on riding the bike tho. U can look at the ebay auction where i bought it, talk to josh at jhotexports who i bought it from and who i do deals with, heck i think i still have the reciept and sales slip still kickin around. If your that stupid and to think that im lying about the motor sitting in my shop, your just well.. stupid.

Ok back on topic, where can i get a single turbo TO4 flange 1jzgte manifold
Old 08-10-05, 01:30 PM
Gamer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by VJ RC51

Ok back on topic, where can i get a single turbo TO4 flange 1jzgte manifold

Japan. if you got the money and the nads....
Old 08-10-05, 01:40 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Gamer
Japan. if you got the money and the nads....

anyone know of any speed shops in japan i can email to order one and find out true prices? What about england or austrailua? DHL is my best friend
Old 08-10-05, 01:43 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 361 Likes on 250 Posts

scott u do nothing but talk ****, all this knowledge you claim to have, and u still ride around in your second sc300 that runs 16sec.. I dont care what you claim to know, your car is still slow and unmodified, and you've owned sc300s for ALOT longer then me.
Dont tell me how to work on my car or what i should and shouldnt do to it.. Worry about your car first, cause apparently the sc300 n00b here has alot better plan and already has an engine getting ready to be installed. Call me a n00b, but your the poser. No one tell me how to build my car, worry about yours. I have my plans and im fulfilling them. Half you on here had your car for years and still dream of being turbo, i think im going on 3 months of ownership, and i had my 1jzgte swap the 2nd day i had my car.
I'm sorry, but this is the most hypocritical and ignorant comment I've seen in a while. You tell us to worry about our own cars, yet you then criticize us because we don't have any mods? Worry about your mods, not ours. Secondly, not all of us have the means to do these mods as soon as we pick up the cars. We have other expenses, if you have ample money and time to put into the SC, go for it by all means. Many of us use our SC's as DD, and there is not much sense in running insane amounts of boost through a DD. Do not criticize us for not being able to mod. A stock Lexus SC is just as good as a modded one. Some people prefer the factory look, maybe thats why <90% of the cars on the road are still in FACTORY form and shape, inside and out. With that last comment, who are you trying to impress? If you are really trying to impress somone or some people because you can do mods quickly, stop trying now. Nobody cares how quickly you can do a mod, in fact, the only person you should be trying to impress is you. There is no gain from coming on a forum like this and boasting about what you are going to do, and then putting other people down because they don't have any of the mods you PLAN on doing or have done.
Old 08-10-05, 01:46 PM
Gamer
Pole Position

Greenline

Perfect run

Oo Japan

That should keep you busy for a little while.
Old 08-10-05, 01:58 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

enough about how big our epenis's are... i bought my car for me and me alone, not for bodykits, expensive rims, paint, etc.. just single turbo and to run fast, so just drop it.

back to manifold hunting...
Old 08-10-05, 03:06 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

If your that stupid and to think that im lying about the motor sitting in my shop, your just well.. stupid.
Say that to my face or my girls face and see what happens
Old 08-10-05, 03:22 PM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

VJ, I don't know you, but I'm going to try and help out - not with your single manifold, but with your social life that you fail miserably at. Stop taking shots at everyone....... you keep telling everybody to worry about there own ****, and not yours - yet you shoot comments about everybody's ****....... that's been going on throughout this whole post. That's cool if you have the motor...... I see others are doubting it though. I could careless..... but let me give you some advice, get the motor installed factory, running right, before you start modifying... that's an accident waiting to happen.
Old 08-10-05, 03:25 PM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by got_trd
Say that to my face or my girls face and see what happens

Note: Please don't take a shot at me either, because if you do, when I bring the hoe-train down to Orlando for me and Scott's amusement we will have words biatch.
Old 08-10-05, 03:36 PM
Gamer
Pole Position

Quite a bit of testosterone floating around here.....

Chilly-***** like the penguin, dudes.
Old 08-10-05, 03:43 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

There was a 10 second SC at BITHLO long ago. Went 10.9 or something.

I just dont get why it matters how long someone has had their car and when they plan on putting a motor in. Some people make more money than others, some people pay for their own cars and some people have families to care for. Hell, some people just dont care to have a swap and would rather spend their money on other things.

I've had my SC for almost 2 years, and it was down for 6 months (wiating for parts suck) I started building a 1jz a couple months after I bought it, but decided to build a 2JZ instead since I got a very good deal on it. But does this matter at all to anyone? I dont think so. Who cares how long its been on my build up? I wouldn't understand why anyone would.

I've never met you in person, Ric...but from what I see on forums, I don't think I want to. I read more than I post on OF and every thing I read thats from you, is False. Study your car more and be certain before you post anything. I've had PM wars with you about retarded *** ****, but for what? So you can think you're right about your car? I just laugh it up and tell everyone about it. haha

Regards,

Peter
Old 08-10-05, 03:43 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

yeah no kidding, ppl dish it at me and dont expect it in return? o wellzzzz.. Im trying to be the adult here and trying to stop this foolishness, so lets all try that.
the sc300 is just some old 1990s car, not some social club or elite car ownership right.. who cares.

I just want a freakin manifold not drama, cant we all just get along?
Old 08-10-05, 06:02 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

after your comment... getting along is not an option. i have had enough of your ****. i can deal with the talk about my car... i have been working my *** off since i was 12 years old, and have been taking care of my life since i was 15. i have a lot of bills and am trying to buy a house. i obviously dont have the money to mod my car to my desire, but i do know how. everyone on this forum could back me up on that. you came after me and my friends, and thats the last time. come on out tonight, but you may want to be in a car to have some steel arround you. if you see me, dont even come up to me.... you will regret it. i would ask one of the mods that i have know for 3 years to ban you, but i dont think you will be typing much once me, chino, his girl, david, peter, and everyone else catch up with you. you are a discrase to the lexus community. in all my time here, i think this is only the second reply that has been this negative, and im sorry it had to come to this.

thanks for having my back CL!

its conna be a fun night

and if you didnt burn your bridges, i could get you a single turbo mannifold from my friend in atlanta. good luck with that.

(had to stay on topic)

Quick Reply: 1jzgte single turbo manifold