Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jzgte single turbo manifold

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-05, 07:12 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 2jznat
he won't be the first SC in the 11's in orlando i don't care if i have to pull my motor and put it in Ryan's car.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ...Dave, that one is really funny...Cracked me up!!

Ryan
Old 08-10-05, 07:35 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
the sc300 is just some old 1990s car, not some social club or elite car ownership right.. who cares.

I just want a freakin manifold not drama, cant we all just get along?
OK...Now I have to chime in on this thread...I do not even know who you are, much less having met you. But I do know this...You spend all this energy creating all of this negative stuff on the thread, and then you have the gall to call the SC300 "some old 90's car, not some social club or elite ..."? Those are fighting words buddy, plain and simple... If, according to you, the SC300 is such a piece of *****, then why are you spouting off about owning one and about owning a 1JZ, and turboing it so much that it becomes an 11 second car in 3 months flat? You contradict your own self, deprecate your own product, and spray tons of false bravado about your planned mods on a so-called piece of ***** SC300 (description according to you)...I do not get it.

BTW, never call a man's significant other stupid...that is just plain unwise.

Good luck, you are going to need it...

Ryan

Last edited by SC400T; 08-11-05 at 04:43 AM.
Old 08-10-05, 07:38 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VJ RC51 you need to chill you are a new on the forums, if your think your car is that great keep it to yourself if not bring it down south and WE CAN PLAY . Scott and Chino take it easy on him .

Last edited by Dew23; 08-10-05 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-10-05, 08:08 PM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

Old 08-10-05, 09:17 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for the support....

and Ryan... dont use such big words!!

1JZ manifolds........ www.finishline.cc
Old 08-10-05, 10:25 PM
2jznat
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SC400T
OK...Now I have to chime in on this thread...I do not even know who you are, much less having met you. But I do know this...You spend all this energy creating all of this negative stuff on the thread, and then you have the gall to call the SC300 "some old 90's car, not some social club or elite ..."? Those are fighting words buddy, plain and simple... If, according to you, the SC300 is such a piece of *****, then why are you spouting off about owning one and about owning a 1JZ, and turboing it so much that it becomes a 11 second car in 3 months flat? You contradict your own self, deprecate your own product, and spray tons of false bravado about your planned mods on a so-called piece of ***** SC300 (description according to you)...I do not get it.

BTW, never call a man's significant other stupid...that is just plain unwise.

Good luck, you are going to need it...

Ryan
gotta love ryan an the big words, its nice knowing someone of his statue
Old 08-11-05, 04:52 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

I always get out my college dictionaries to upgrade my verbiage before vociferating on the forum...

Ryan
Old 08-11-05, 04:56 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

BTW, Dave, that's stature...to you... Didn't tell ya that I majored in linguistics and grammar in college, did I?

Just having some fun...Now back to vociferating about 1JZ manifolds...

Ryan
Old 08-11-05, 07:38 AM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

the sc300 is just some old 1990s car, not some social club or elite car ownership right.. who cares.
Old 08-11-05, 07:43 AM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by SC400T
BTW, Dave, that's stature...to you... Didn't tell ya that I majored in linguistics and grammar in college, did I?

Just having some fun...Now back to vociferating about 1JZ manifolds...

Ryan
outstanding verbage!
Old 08-11-05, 07:46 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Unless you own and swapped your own 1jzgte into a usdm sc300, i dont even wanna hear that you know all about them and whats involved, cause you dont. I am here for knowledge and information, not a bunch of punks that think they know it all that own stock cars. Ive owned a bunch of cars in the past and hung out with ALOT of different crowds, and i would have to say 100% the lexus crowd is probably my worst experenece ever. Trust me ive been keeping track on everyone ive ever hung out with about these cars, and i have yet to meet someone i would actually trust that is actually knowledgeable about them with experence. The only 1j owner i know is so smart about them, but cant even adjust his own kickdown cable so his tranny shifts right, and the only 2jgte guy i know goes 100+ on a driveshaft he welded in his garage.. yes i want these ppl working on my car
Old 08-11-05, 11:48 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Unless you own and swapped your own 1jzgte into a usdm sc300, i dont even wanna hear that you know all about them and whats involved, cause you dont. I am here for knowledge and information, not a bunch of punks that think they know it all that own stock cars. Ive owned a bunch of cars in the past and hung out with ALOT of different crowds, and i would have to say 100% the lexus crowd is probably my worst experenece ever. Trust me ive been keeping track on everyone ive ever hung out with about these cars, and i have yet to meet someone i would actually trust that is actually knowledgeable about them with experence. The only 1j owner i know is so smart about them, but cant even adjust his own kickdown cable so his tranny shifts right, and the only 2jgte guy i know goes 100+ on a driveshaft he welded in his garage.. yes i want these ppl working on my car
Whether a member's car here is stock or not, that has nothing to do with his or her knowledge about SC's, the 1JZ, or the 2JZ...I do not even understand how you can make a link between the two... I for one, know practically nothing about the 1JZ or the 2JZ. I do know quite a bit about the 1UZ in the SC400. I can also state that my car is far from stock. But again, your argument does not even make sense...

Maybe if you become a little bit more humble, and treat the people on this forum with dignity and respect, they might give you some breathing room. If not, you will probably continue to be castigated!!!

Ryan
Old 08-11-05, 01:07 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

I dont treat people with respect off this forum that live in the CFL area cause they act like they know it all, and its pretty apparent they dont, i dont know much about the car at all, thats why im here trying to get answers, not flamed and called out. Maybe if they would act more humble, stop treating the sc300 like its a social class, and stop calling me out thinking i dont own a motor thats been sitting in my garage that im working on, maybe then yes i would treat ppl with more respect.. I know how to drive turbo cars, i know how to work on them, ive worked and owned several different kinds, im 23 years old, and people trying to tell me im going to crash my car, i cant handle it, and i dont know anything about how to drive an automatic turbocharged car, and trying to tell me im stupid for trying to mod it and i should drive it stock, well sorry i dont respect people like that.
Old 08-11-05, 02:27 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

If that welded driveshaft comment was for me, I have news for you. I welded it to get the damn car on the road and to dyno it. Did I ever plan on driving 100 plus with a welded DS? No, I don't think so. Get your **** straight ***. You don't know me and you don't know anything about my car. Why get a tape measure and measure from my trans to the diff only to make a slight mistake on the measurements, when I can make a template with a stock 6 speed DS and drop it off just like that so I know for certain it's the right length. You've read my for sale posts about needing a driveshaft and this is where I assume your comment came from. Ask dave or matt with the t78 GTE how their DS's are. ****, go to Larry at Innovations and see what he says about the DS's.

I dynoed matts car at over 600rwhp with a extended DS and I believe Dave did the same.
Old 08-11-05, 02:29 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

Also, you say 100mph....it's all about engine speed...you know RPM, not how fast you're going.

what if i'm going 100mph at 4000rpm or 20mph at 4000rpm? I don't think it should make a difference.

Quick Reply: 1jzgte single turbo manifold