Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jzgte single turbo manifold

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-05, 02:31 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AND another thing. How do you know I can't weld? What do you think they do at advanced driveline in order to extend the DS? THEY WELD IT.

I mentioned mine wasn't balanced and I felt a slight vibration. Sorry pal, I don't have a DS balencer sitting in my garage..

Seriously man, you talk more **** than you know. It only makes you look more and more retarded.
Old 08-11-05, 03:11 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

go get a beer peter

ric... just for the record.... i have installed a 1J, and so has chino. we did it in 2 days out in a driveway in the rain. when we were done, the car was driven from gainsville to west palm..... now you tell me wheather or not we did it right. hmmmm, after about 600miles non stop the day after the swap....???.... yea, i think we did it right. we all know that you have a 1J in your garage, but its not in your car. as far as everyone elses cars go, you dont know what they have, so dont even try to attack them. just show up sat. night downtown to get your *** kicked by me, because apparently you were too much of a ***** to show up at last nights meet! if you dont like everyone here so much, i suggest that you leave. this goes for clublexus and central florida. you may get away with it online, but you will NOT once i see you in orlando. im sick of your verbal threats and accusations to myself and to those i call my friends. you made your bed, now you have to sleep in it!!
Old 08-11-05, 03:19 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cause i went to i-bar and chillers last night instead lol. Wow u are big to make threats online buddy. You seemed to have no problem telling me im going to crash my car, etc etc.... but now when u get **** in return u cant handle it. I guess u cant understand how retarded this is.. omg u wanna fight me because i think the sc300 is some old car that doesnt mean anything to me, and u keep telling me i cant work on it and im going to crash it. You make alot of sence man. Its people like you why the car meets keep getting broken up and why the cops are always harassing us, for stupid **** like this, cause u wanna be mr tough guy just cause you cant take in return what you give, ABOUT A FREAKIN CAR. Who freakin cars, i dont. I dont go home thinking about it, i dont get mad over what people say. Its just a car.. have we lost touch of reality here? You remind me of the guy in deltona that killed 6 ppl over an xbox
Old 08-11-05, 03:22 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
The only 1j owner i know is so smart about them, but cant even adjust his own kickdown cable so his tranny shifts right
pretty sure that one was for me. fyi- the 1j's and transmissions are 2 diff things. One can know about one and not the other. If you knew me as well as you say you do you would know that problem was fixed months ago and it downshifts/upshifts fine. Who fixed it you ask? ME. Just like I fix everything else on my car as it has not been taken to ANY shops to be works on whatsoever except for my exhaust. That is all...
Old 08-11-05, 03:25 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 360 Likes on 230 Posts

I think we have planned enough here on this thread to hand each other the other one's **** to feel and play with.

Dave is reviewing the thread and will PM anyone that needs to be spoken with.