Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

MY 475hp 1992 SC400 IS CRYING OUT FOR HEADERS, ANYONE PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-05, 12:05 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jibbby
I told you there is other stuff I have done as well, I know they are 220-250hp stock, I dyno'd last at that you non believers! Yes they do ad up to 475HP I run with new vette's in this car I kid you not. What do I need to do to prove this is fact. Let me break it down again for uyou non crack smokers.

230hp stock
intake 15hp
exhaust 30hp
ecu 30 hp (stand alone on the way)
electric fan, pullies etc
other electric 20hp
Larger injectors high volume fuel pump.

Nos 125-175hp

Now ad it up!1!!!!1
i was being nice in my welcome post to you but now you are claiming alot of stuff that is crap

intake good for 15hp , which one please
exaust good for 30hp, what planet is that from
how was the ecu tapped into , no one has been able to crack toyotas source code to make a chip for it

lightweight pully is nonsense

and if you were able to pull it off how are you holding the power in a tranny designed for no more then 300 to 325 at the wheels

come on now bro , please post pics or take this crap back to car domain please
Old 10-20-05, 12:06 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Guys please be polite / nice to the new members.

I told you there is other stuff I have done as well, I know they are 220-250hp stock, I dyno'd last at that you non believers! Yes they do ad up to 475HP I run with new vette's in this car I kid you not. What do I need to do to prove this is fact. Let me break it down again for uyou non crack smokers.

230hp stock
intake 15hp
exhaust 30hp
ecu 30 hp (stand alone on the way)
electric fan, pullies etc
other electric 20hp
Larger injectors high volume fuel pump.

Nos 125-175hp

Now ad it up!1!!!!1

ibbby - to address the skeptisim you're hearing.... most all the items you list are 'claimed' hp or 'mfg' max hp, and members here know that you can't believe everything you read.

Have you ever had your car on a dyno? Or taken it to a 1/4 mile track and have scanned timeslips? Those are really the only two ways you can "prove" your claimed HP.
Old 10-20-05, 12:11 PM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Guys please be polite / nice to the new members.

ibbby - to address the skeptisim you're hearing.... most all the items you list are 'claimed' hp or 'mfg' max hp, and members here know that you can't believe everything you read.

Have you ever had your car on a dyno? Or taken it to a 1/4 mile track and have scanned timeslips? Those are really the only two ways you can "prove" your claimed HP.
I say, don't bother.
IBhedigsuppicsfromgoogle.
Old 10-20-05, 12:13 PM
jibbby
Banned - could not follow forum rules

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys are ruthless! I am not full of ****, I just took a crap this morning. I tell you the truth my sc400 absolutely rips I have traction problems, would you believe I once put 500lbs worth of sandbags in my trunk and broke my rear spindle, my tire went flying into someones front yard while I was lighting up the night riding on my brake rotor, this happen before I went to tiens, the eibach's are ****! My car spins both rear tires thru the first two gears, that is without the drag tires,. I am new on the seen but you will hear about me soon, I am into this big time, and my goal is to have one of if not the fastest sc400 in LA, CA. I am trying to get these sc400's a little respect. I am sure not getting any on this forum. Now after that statement you guys must think I am really full of ****, but again it is all true. I ask for headers and I end up trying to prove my ride. All you slow *** bastards could kiss my *** when I blow by you in my 500hp sc!!! Now have a nice day. Thanks for header leads by the way.
Old 10-20-05, 12:18 PM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

You guys are ruthless! I am not full of ****, I just took a crap this morning. I tell you the truth my sc400 absolutely rips I have traction problems, would you believe I once put 500lbs worth of sandbags in my trunk and broke my rear spindle, my tire went flying into someones front yard while I was lighting up the night riding on my brake rotor, this happen before I went to tiens, the eibach's are ****! My car spins both rear tires thru the first two gears, that is without the drag tires,. I am new on the seen but you will hear about me soon, I am into this big time, and my goal is to have one of if not the fastest sc400 in LA, CA. I am trying to get these sc400's a little respect. I am sure not getting any on this forum. Now after that statement you guys must think I am really full of ****, but again it is all true. I ask for headers and I end up trying to prove my ride. All you slow *** bastards could kiss my *** when I blow by you in my 500hp sc!!! Now have a nice day. Thanks for header leads by the way.
If you don't want to hear crap from us, be a 37 year old man and do your own goddamn homework. All you had to do was put "header" in the search box, you moron.
And I won't believe a single word out of your mouth until I see a vid with you holding "screw you, ChronoJ1" sign, and your car dynoing 500 rwhp.
Old 10-20-05, 12:22 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

can you believe this statement.. broke a spindle , wheel flies into someones front yard and now he continues to drive on his brake rotor

my god this should be in to fast to furious 4 1/2

come on bro , we are a tight knit family here with mucho respect for each other .. we know and run our cars every day.. but when a newbie comes on with his initial post claiming supersonic speeds and power one has to question the validitiy of ones claims
Old 10-20-05, 12:22 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Ppl make fun of me because im new to the scene and my goals are 10s one day, but at least i make effort and motorswapped the car! With all those mods, your SC4 is probably making 220rwhp, thats enough to easily spin hard rubber thru 2 gears. My 210k mile SC3 auto has no problem burning the rear tires off in 1st gear, its a good drift car too
Old 10-20-05, 12:26 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Jibby,

I'm going to ask you to be more polite to other members as well. You have to show some respect to get some. There are a lot of very experienced members here that have a good head on their shoulders for performance.

I'm going to make you an offer.... if you go get a dyno (must be observed by a known CA member of this forum) and you hit 450 HP (that's about 365 RWHP on the dyno... confirming that calculation), I'll pay you $75 via paypal towards your dyno bill. You should be able to be dynoed with 3 pulls with air fuel for $65 - $75.

Here's one from my supercharged GS (I'm up about 20 hp from this now) and it's what I'd like to see from your SC!

Old 10-20-05, 12:29 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where's Mikeloc???? MIKE!!!! Track this punk down and give us the skinny!!!!
Old 10-20-05, 12:30 PM
kietlander
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

WOW he just called u out. i wanna see get anywhere near that on just a bottle. ur so gonna blow up ur engine trying to squeeze too much.
Old 10-20-05, 12:31 PM
Tranman

All I want to see is a dyno sheet of these horsepower claims...I'm sure that'll appease most people here.
Old 10-20-05, 12:38 PM
PHLSingle
Pole Position

1400psi in the bottle huh.....hmmmm....
Old 10-20-05, 12:38 PM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

owned....

I'm going to make you an offer.... if you go get a dyno (must be observed by a known CA member of this forum) and you hit 450 HP (that's about 365 RWHP on the dyno... confirming that calculation), I'll pay you $75 via paypal towards your dyno bill. You should be able to be dynoed with 3 pulls with air fuel for $65 - $75.
Old 10-20-05, 12:43 PM
laxdude362
Lexus Test Driver

15 hp from intake?? 30hp from exhaust?? Try again man. You should only get around 15-20hp total if that for both. Luxury mods claims 30hp on their performance chip, but I heard it didn't work that well and wasn't worth the money. Don't come on here talking trash and bol ****** because we put you down. There are plenty of guys on here that know alot more about this engine than you do, so that is why we can't beleive these figures. If it were these easy to get these numbers we would all have 400-500hp. This is absolutely ridiculous.
BTW I checked ebay for the mass air flow senor thing you mentioned and couldn't find a damn thing.

I'll belive these numbers when my ****** turns purple and smells like orange sherbert!

Last edited by laxdude362; 10-20-05 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-20-05, 12:46 PM
D1GP
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

hhahah this is funny.

Quick Reply: MY 475hp 1992 SC400 IS CRYING OUT FOR HEADERS, ANYONE PLEASE!