Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

HELP!!, NA-T done, got the stalling problem!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-06, 03:53 PM
Todd1225
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!, NA-T done, got the stalling problem!!

Read a couple of threads here about the stalling problem when venting to atmosphere and running the MAF and found that I either have to recirculate the BOV or get a MAP ECU. This happens on engine deceleration when coming to a stop and letting off the clutch and letting the rpm's drop down quickly...

Well, i completely took out the BOV and still have the same problem. I have 525cc injectors and the LS400 MAF, still currently on the stock fuel pump and haven't gotten around to installing the SAFC2.

Do I have any other options? My BOV is a knock off and I don't see anyway to recirculate it, the MAP ECU is an option but is not gonna get me out of the jam I'm in right now being this is my daily driver....

Like I mentioned I took out the BOV and ran another IC pipe so there is no "venting", but it stills runs rich and stalls, is this because the SAFC is not hooked up and helping the big injectors and it's simply too much fuel venting to atmosphere or not? I thought removing it completely would have gotten me by.....