Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Looking for LSD advice =)

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-07, 09:25 PM
Sc dRifta
*****Do not buy from this member until further notice *****

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sc400Red95
i am going to bet money that this is a full track car. With a 2way LSD your going to have alot of trouble during your city driving. Since the LSD is giving power to both sides equally. Your tire wear is going to increase. Also durring the rainy seasons, using a 2way turns driving very difficult. Since you always have power to both wheels under any condition, Makes the rear slip alot easier which is good for drifting or serious sprited driving. Not for the city and track i would go with a 1.5 way. I have that on my Supra. It makes driving harder but not as hard as a 2 way would. Both great LSD set-ups but i would not go 2way for the DD use.
ahahahaahahahahah dont listen to that guy...... trust me on this ive tried every single lsd out there. dont be a pansy you can deal with a little tires screech and clik cant ya? after about 6 months mine drives smooth as a cadilack and lock and unlocks on demand you gotta make sure u break em in properly and drift going left and right some people i see have a problem just drifting to one side gonna make the clutch packs wear all retarded.