Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Nissan Stanza electric fans in a 1992 sc300

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-07, 04:50 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

welcome to the forums.... I, too, mitsu guy...

hence the name...

what part of Texas? I'm from San Antonio
Old 06-15-07, 07:42 PM
turbochris
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mitsuguy
welcome to the forums.... I, too, mitsu guy...

hence the name...

what part of Texas? I'm from San Antonio

I am in DFW area. Damn i was just in San Antonio last weekend. Me and my wife went to Sea World and just messed around for the weekend on the River Walk. Hey is there any street races there? Good racing that is. I am looking for a new place to bring the Talon because i cant get any races here. The races here are great, but i know everyone here so its not as fun anymore. If so i have a few friends that would come down there with there cars and we could have a little fun.....

thanks
chris w
Old 06-15-07, 08:46 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by turbochris
I am in DFW area. Damn i was just in San Antonio last weekend. Me and my wife went to Sea World and just messed around for the weekend on the River Walk. Hey is there any street races there? Good racing that is. I am looking for a new place to bring the Talon because i cant get any races here. The races here are great, but i know everyone here so its not as fun anymore. If so i have a few friends that would come down there with there cars and we could have a little fun.....

thanks
chris w
Well, I actually moved to Vegas almost a year ago, but... the racing scene there sucks now... it used to be awesome - we'd have two or even three weekly night meets on some road in the middle of nowhere, but then the cops started cracking down bad... there is still !some! but not nearly what it was and it's very hard to find... I wouldn't waste the trip to SA for racing... there are plenty of fast cars - a buddy just got his 2.4 talon back up and running a few months ago, 501 whp on pump gas, and I sold him the fuel system out of my old car that should be good for 700ish...

I've had 7 dsm's over the past years, and I'm gonna stick with the SC's for a while... I'm alot happier... (**** doesn't break every other day at least now)... I had a mid 11 second 91 AWD for a long time... fun cars... love em still... wanna play with the SC though
Old 06-16-07, 01:09 AM
breed
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, what a great way to introduce yourself. Wit a Freakin cool DIY Write-up. I like this guy.

turbochris: Nice write-up bro, Great Info, im going to PM you fore a lil more details.

Last edited by breed; 06-16-07 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Brain FART
Old 06-16-07, 07:27 PM
turbochris
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by breed
Wow, what a great way to introduce yourself. Wit a Freakin cool DIY Write-up. I like this guy.

turbochris: Nice write-up bro, Great Info, im going to PM you fore a lil more details.

thanks & no problem man............i am all ears. Hopefully once get the Talon back together i can put all the rest of my time in the Lexus.

chris w