Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1uz manifold on EBAY AREADY

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-07, 08:25 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1uz manifold on EBAY AREADY

well as we speak i am on ebay and i dont know if some of u have seen this but if u havent here it is the 1uz tubo manifold here the discription

You are looking at a brand new turbo manifold kit to suit the Toyota 1uzfe 4 litre V8 engine. The kit includes 2 laser cut fanges, 16 X 38.1mm mandrel bends, 8 X lengths of 38.1mm pipe 250mm long and your choice of 1 X T4 flange, 1 X T3 flange or 2 X T25 flanges to make a twin turbo setup. The flanges are 10mm thick and made from 304grade stainless steel. The exhaust port sizes are 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and are designed to suit the 1.5inch mandrel bent piping. All items are Australian made. The Toyota 1uzfe engines are good for 500 to 600 flywheel horse power with standard internals and a good tune, They will also handle 14psi of boost. (very cheap horsepower when you think about it)

Extra bends and longer or more straight pipe can be supplied. Please email.

Please look at my other items for 1uzfe manifold flanges and turbo flanges

if u wanna to find this type in soarer as a key word
Old 06-28-07, 08:31 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

500-600 With standard internals and good tune? I think mine would be lucky to hit 200HP with what they mentioned. Even turbo'd it won't nearly be anywhere close to CHEAP.
Old 06-28-07, 08:35 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

i want that **** i like testing out new products i built my whole supra on ebay is the fast supra in milwaukee ok the mk3 chassis so i am finna get ready to built another ebay car lol i cant wait till my wife comes home from work i think we will have this manifold in a few weeks after she buys her sc

i am so happy that i ddint sell my sc400 cause stuff is starting to turn up so i just have a lil bit more to go with the body and ill be getting this but i am glad i could share this with u guys
Old 06-28-07, 08:46 PM
Blizzy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a guy on Lextreme who had all intentions of running a simple single turbo set up for like $1200. His build has ended up being not as simple as originally advertised. With bargain bit parts, he is probably more in the range of $2-3k doing all of the labor himself with some free fabrication help from Mr. Lextreme himself.

This manifold kit is a nice start for a homemade set-up, but with how tight the engine bay is and how limited these pipe bends are, good luck keeping your A/C. Making the manifold snake like it needs to fit around the A/C is impossible with this kit.

At that point, you are better off reverse mounting a decent set of tundra manifolds for less than this kit. We know for sure that they can flow 501rwhp, and you will not have to custom fab a set up that will still lose your A/C. All you have to do is trim the flanges and weld away.

This kit is good in theory and it is nice to see the 1UZ get ANY aftermarket support, but I don't think this is a worthwhile kit in the least.
Old 06-28-07, 08:53 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

as bad as is in my brain now i am going to wait till more stuff appers because if 1 comes there will be 1 from SSAC and i know that 1 will fit is just a matter of time but i am welding my sef so is no problem for me
Old 06-28-07, 09:17 PM
c0wboy
Banned

[Edit: found it... not worth it]

Honestly it sounds like garbage. It sounds like they supply you some flanges, a bunch of bends, and a wish of good luck. Here's what I'd like to know.

*** Is the design on a running car?

*** Does it retain the AC and PS?

*** What material is the piping made from?

*** What gauge material is the piping made from?

I bet MVP Motorsports can match price and supply it all day.

Eric

PS. Be on the lookout for a completed SC400 twin turbo kit to be released by MVP Motorsports after the holiday.

Last edited by c0wboy; 06-28-07 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06-28-07, 09:41 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

we shall se but lie i said i am going to wait there no rush any more but MVP wi cost a arm a letg and a afganistian solder to buy there kit but no 1 has this yet so i am not quck to judge until i get it in my hands
Old 06-28-07, 09:58 PM
c0wboy
Banned

I know a ton of people that have it. It's a just set of exhaust flanges, a t4 or t3 flange, and some madrel bent (probably 16 guage if lucky) piping. None of it's bent, none of it's ripped, and none of it's fitted. Good luck if you go with it, but you can get the same thing here in the USA.

Eric
Old 06-29-07, 05:58 AM
RedPhoenix
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

can you PM me the link, its not on ebay anymore
Old 06-29-07, 07:19 AM
Blizzy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RedPhoenix
can you PM me the link, its not on ebay anymore
run a query for "soarer manifold". Among your results, you will get the Chinese 1JZ and 2JZ manifolds in addition to the 1UZ manifold kit.

The 1UZ kit is really basic, and could probably be pieced together separately for cheaper than they are offering. Mandrel bending factories make ton of these little bent pieces for individual sale all the time.