Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Mario goes 10.2 on a stock JDM 2jz motor

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-07, 04:38 PM
M34LNCH
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by c0wboy
What info do you see being held out? The motor is all stock (stock internals and stock JDM cams). No spray, stock auto rear end, stock auto halfshafts.

Eric
Auto Rear end, stock 235k miles SC half shafts

first there is nothing wrong about his phrasing he put in the tittle stock jdm motor and that is a fact, the MOTOR AKA Long Block is bone stock. I have 880cc injectors, a th400, and a 76mm turbo, with a nuneztt intake manifold and BMPC FMIC.

THe car will go 9s as it sits with out nitrous i promise. And then I will spray it with 75hp and see what happens.

Thank u all for the nice comments. This should inspire a lot of people here, noone has gone this fast on a car with a bone stock long block before, (U.S Spec Let alone JDM) there is only 3 SCs faster. One is 1 tenth of a second faster and I will beat it the way the car sits. and the other 2 ran mid and low 9s respectivily with built motors. So this should be ground breaking stuff. My car has stock TT supra suspension in it and all. Not that hard to replicate. And not that expensive either.

Mario
Old 11-11-07, 07:35 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, that is impressive stuff! They is one heck of a achievement!
Old 11-12-07, 07:30 AM
2jzmk3
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by M34LNCH
Auto Rear end, stock 235k miles SC half shafts

first there is nothing wrong about his phrasing he put in the tittle stock jdm motor and that is a fact, the MOTOR AKA Long Block is bone stock. I have 880cc injectors, a th400, and a 76mm turbo, with a nuneztt intake manifold and BMPC FMIC.

THe car will go 9s as it sits with out nitrous i promise. And then I will spray it with 75hp and see what happens.

Thank u all for the nice comments. This should inspire a lot of people here, noone has gone this fast on a car with a bone stock long block before, (U.S Spec Let alone JDM) there is only 3 SCs faster. One is 1 tenth of a second faster and I will beat it the way the car sits. and the other 2 ran mid and low 9s respectivily with built motors. So this should be ground breaking stuff. My car has stock TT supra suspension in it and all. Not that hard to replicate. And not that expensive either.

Mario

good stuff mario. congrats
Old 11-12-07, 08:01 AM
TTSC3
Pole Position

Nice work man! Congrats on the timeslip.
Old 11-12-07, 08:27 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Please respond in Mario's original thread so we don't have two running at the same time, thank you!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=317800