Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Success!!! Finally found a solution

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-08, 08:24 AM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jhotimports is also just outside atlanta; they have awesome prices and are very legit. I know a couple local guys that bought their stuff and it looks good. While Jarco has good stuff too they are extremely expensive; moreso than most.
Old 03-19-08, 10:38 AM
carlmatthe
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bean
Jhotimports is also just outside atlanta; they have awesome prices and are very legit. I know a couple local guys that bought their stuff and it looks good. While Jarco has good stuff too they are extremely expensive; moreso than most.
Thank you for the information. I'll look Jhotimports up and give them a call too. One of my good friends have a turbo motor build for his 97 Eclipse for a shop called Lethal Injections here in Atl. He said that theses guys are some of the best also, but I can't seem to find any information on them.

Have any of yall heard of this company before? Lethal Injections Performance
Old 03-19-08, 01:39 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by carlmatthe
Thank you for the information. I'll look Jhotimports up and give them a call too. One of my good friends have a turbo motor build for his 97 Eclipse for a shop called Lethal Injections here in Atl. He said that theses guys are some of the best also, but I can't seem to find any information on them.

Have any of yall heard of this company before? Lethal Injections Performance
Nope never have.

Dunno if you remember the streetfire video of the AMS EVO that raced the R1 and got its rear end kicked. Well the chase car was an old Toyota truck with a 1jz swap running an XSPower T70 He got that motor from jhot for a steal and had nothing but praise for their quality and customer service. I've dealt with one of the girls that runs the desk before and she is very friendly and knowledgeable and seems like she wants to help.
Old 03-19-08, 02:23 PM
carlmatthe
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a huge change in Atlanta. People happy to help. LOL

I have the rest of the week off so I'll give them a called at jHot in the morning. I can't wait to finally have a turbo' d inline 6.

My buddies say that the inline 6 turbo'd compared to my 4cyl Turbo V-tec is night and day.

Can't wait. I'll keep you guys informed at the information I can get.

AGAIN THANK YOU
Old 03-19-08, 04:28 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Yeah the power delivery on the I6 is superb