Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

SC300 Na --> TT Swap, INSTALL ANYONE!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-08, 12:24 PM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for the record i have searched and once you get thru the first page of questions the rest is a pissing match between to other individuals that think they both are correct.
Old 06-02-08, 12:30 PM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

not being a ****, just tired of searching. maybe there should be more useful stickies if there was so much info out there
Old 06-02-08, 03:14 PM
DasBach
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by FUZION
yes im new to this forum and ********* like you rather write a damn summary of useless info then to just state the facts and be done with it. Most threads never stay on topic thats why i ask in a thread instead of searching and getting useless info, thank you
Wow, amazing.

It took me 33 minutes to search and pretty much create a list to do this swap in its entirety. I have contacts of people who would be worth PMing, shop names for quality imported engines as well as part numbers for some of the misc things I need. I also found engine specs, estimated power levels and tuning ideas as well. Why the hell can't you do it?

You've put in more than 33 minutes of time into your childish posts. This is a forum, a collective of different thoughts and tastes. Your short sightedness doesn't fit in well and should get you banned.
Old 06-26-08, 11:19 AM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DasBach
Wow, amazing.

It took me 33 minutes to search and pretty much create a list to do this swap in its entirety. I have contacts of people who would be worth PMing, shop names for quality imported engines as well as part numbers for some of the misc things I need. I also found engine specs, estimated power levels and tuning ideas as well. Why the hell can't you do it?

You've put in more than 33 minutes of time into your childish posts. This is a forum, a collective of different thoughts and tastes. Your short sightedness doesn't fit in well and should get you banned.

get me banned because of YOUR personal opionons. I did this at work because i live in a new community out in the sticks where i dont have 33 mins to just browse for car parts etc so i did it the most reliable and quickest
way to get the info. Took me 5 mins to write the post and maybe another 5 to reply on different days. took me 5 mins to reply to "your" comment, have a blessed day.
Old 06-26-08, 11:19 AM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

from the dead...delete this thread please