Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jzgte-vvti manifold

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-09 | 05:37 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Same thing
Thanks man, you kno i never told you but ur sc is str8 up Baller!!
I gotta take another trip to Broward to hang out wit my SC brothers..cuz we dont do it nothin like yall do in south fl..the last fews times i met up with the rest of the pack u wasnt there...last time i saw u was when they had the toyota/lexus meet at the lexus of north miami
Old 10-20-09 | 06:43 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 94_soarer
Thanks man, you kno i never told you but ur sc is str8 up Baller!!
I gotta take another trip to Broward to hang out wit my SC brothers..cuz we dont do it nothin like yall do in south fl..the last fews times i met up with the rest of the pack u wasnt there...last time i saw u was when they had the toyota/lexus meet at the lexus of north miami
Thanks man. It's always a good time when everybody is together. Your SC is coming along nicely. Looking forward to see it boosted.
Old 10-20-09 | 01:52 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Thanks man. It's always a good time when everybody is together. Your SC is coming along nicely. Looking forward to see it boosted.
Thanks man, i kno it doesnt seem like its come a long way but it has..i bought this baby bone stock!!!
i cant wait to boost either man, cuz everyone is catchin on to the SC's now and when they see me all thay wanna do is Run me..and i dont wanna cuz its a waste of time and gas on my part..everyone knos my car around my area and when i slap the 1j in my sc ima have it completely stock for a lil while, cuz i want then to keep tryin me and when they least expect it ima RIP INLINE 6 CYLINDERS OF BOOST THROUGH THERE A$$'s LMMFAO!!!!!