Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Showing Love and TopSpeed Exhaust Quesitons

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-11, 11:32 PM
Cardio
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Showing Love and TopSpeed Exhaust Quesitons

What up CL family? Cardio here and just wanted to say I'm really enjoying everything about this site! The ppl are great a lot more topics and tons of info I’m learning about so just wanted to say this family is awesome!

Well the mod bug has finally bitten me again so it's time to start having some fun! I placed an order for the Topspeed pro-1 exhaust system Sunday night off there website. I then got a email Monday morning stating that they are on back order at the moment and won't be getting anymore in till early January .
So my questions are:
1. Does anybody else know of any other website besides them that sells it or if anybody on here is selling there’s? I've seen it on eBay before but no such luck at the moment.
2. Has anybody done a custom cat back w/these mufflers? I've searched and saw just that some ppl have removed the resonators that’s about it, I’m thinking about running 2.5 inch piping from the cat to the mufflers...opinions?

Anybody that could shed some light on this I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks
-Nick
Old 11-23-11, 12:02 AM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

That sucks, when I bought mine I got it like 2 days later lol. Mine is bolted on with a full custom cat back and sounds good.
Old 11-23-11, 10:48 PM
SadPanda
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cardio
I’m thinking about running 2.5 inch piping from the cat to the mufflers...opinions?
Bump. I asked this same thing in the exhaust thread. Does anyone have a sound clip perhaps?