Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

GTE ecu in na-t sc300

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-12, 08:18 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

Its called ACIS and it is triggered by a vsv, one side of it goes to ecu pin B39.

The TT ecu has in pin B39 VSV2, which is vsv for exhaust gas control valve.
there are 2 more vsv's used by the TT ecu, and all 3 are VSV1-3 ECU pins 38-40.
check out here http://www.floridasupras.com/wiring-...cu-pinout.html

Im thinking one of these may help get the job done, because essentially you want it to be one way before you enter boost (low end), and the other way after you start boosting (top end). I would venture to say that vsv2 may be the right one here is some info I found on the 2 here
http://wilbo666.pbworks.com/w/page/3...ngine%20Wiring

80 Pin Plug 38 VSV3 Exhaust Bypass Valve Vacuum Switching Valve Output This pin is used to control the VSV which is used to open / close the Exhaust Bypass Valve that is a component of the sequential turbo system. The Exhaust Bypass Valve allows exhaust gas to pre-spool the rear turbocharger prior to it coming online as part of the sequential turbo system. This pin is connected to Ground inside the ECU as required to turn the Exhaust Bypass Valve VSV ON allowing pressurized intake air to open the Exhaust Bypass Valve. One side of the VSV should be wired to this pin and one side of VSV should be wired to battery voltage (Main EFI Relay switched).

80 Pin Plug 39 VSV2 Exhaust Gas Control Valve Vacuum Switching Valve Output This pin is used to control the VSV which is used to open / close the Exhaust Gas Control Valve that is a component of the sequential turbo system. The Exhaust Gas Control Valve allows exhaust gas to exit the rear turbocharger allowing it to fully come online as part of the sequential turbo system. This pin is connected to Ground inside the ECU as required to turn the Exhaust Gas Control Valve VSV ON allowing pressurized intake air to open the Exhaust Gas Control Valve. One side of the VSV should be wired to this pin and one side of VSV should be wired to battery voltage (Main EFI Relay switched).

80 Pin Plug 40 VSV1 Intake Air Bypass Valve Vacuum Switching Valve Output This pin is used to control the VSV which is used to open / close the Intake Air Bypass Valve that is a component of the sequential turbo system. The Intake Air Control Valve allows pressurised air to exit the rear turbocharger allowing it to fully come online as part of the sequential turbo system. This pin is connected to Ground inside the ECU as required to turn the Intake Air Control Valve VSV ON allowing pressurised intake air to open the Intake Air Control Valve. One side of the VSV should be wired to this pin and one side of VSV should be wired to battery voltage (Main EFI Relay switched).

If it works plug and play that would be best because its already plugged into vsv2 as soon as you put in the gte ecu.
I think vsv2 is bound to work, and I am guessing its vsv2 because toyota makes the ecu's so similar I think they just relabeled vsv2 as acis on the ge ecu pinout, because there is only one vsv on the ge.
if that doesnt work you can try vsv1 or vsv3.
And worst case scenario, you can just disable it and there is some info on that somewhere on here.

Last edited by Ali SC3; 06-11-12 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-28-12, 10:00 PM
Chatosc3
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What part of denver are you in? Would love to see your sc cause i think I want to go that route with mine. And hows the trans holding up?