Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

i need a braided line fuel kit .

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-14, 01:12 PM
naturbo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuel line help

my oem fuel line busted. i saw a line kit on supra store believe but not sure which to get can someone help me here.
its the line by the firewall thats hard then turns to rubber then back hard connects to what i believe a fuel pressure regulator than connects under the car to the main fuel line . using an AN fitting
i want to replace it from under the car where it has the AN connection and convert the rest of the bung to AN e. i know i saw a kit with fpr bypass of some sort but i don't want any future issues as im looking to go nat soon.and trying to stay in stock smog specs
i want to convert the bung style on the fuel rail to AN all the way dawn to the mail line that's already AN .

I dont know whch size lines and fittngs i need that go to stock 2jz-ge fuel rail

Last edited by naturbo; 03-11-14 at 01:27 AM.
Old 03-13-14, 01:03 PM
naturbo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can anyone help me with a replacement upgrade of the stock 2jz ge hi pressure fuel line?
Old 03-13-14, 01:30 PM
SCereal
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know if all the fittings are the same but the fittings at the fuel filter and at the end of the hard line up by the firewall should be M14x1.5. I don't know what the rail is but I have seen people having AN fittings welded in place on the stock rail. A -6AN line seems to be stock equivalent.

the info you seek is probably hard to come by, most people run the stock fuel system until its time to go big and then they usually build a full custom system, not many people go in between seems like. I'm going to be swapping out my OEM stuff from the hardline by the firewall but I won't be retaining the stock rail or regulator so I haven't researched it at all and have no idea what your options are there.

good luck!