Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-17, 12:28 PM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wiring help

wiring help
Old 12-11-17, 02:18 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 431 Likes on 316 Posts

people would be able to help you better if you have a detailed description of what you are doing and the problem you run into.
Old 12-13-17, 06:41 AM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Default Wiring & fuel line connect help pics request

Fuel line with banjo the other linewith blue tape & a screw Im unsure where to connect to?
I'm not sure what these 3 plugs connect to: a (brown) b (green) c (black)
3 more plugs that got me confused.
Cant find where this plug goes
2jzge in a 84 celica
Hi All I'm in the process of swapping a na 2jzge (from a 93 sc300 non vvti) in a 84 celica gt & needed some visual aid😂 I've been searching online but still confused. I have changed the cam, front & rear seals oil pan valve cover, 2jzgte head gasket with ARP headbolts, change the clutch to 6 puck with stock flywheel. I got a eBay brand turbo exhaust manifold with a CX racing gt35 turbo with ar68 to fit under the stock over the top intake manifold. I have a walboro 255 fuel pump with stock injectors at the moment just to get the engine running. I was wondering if anyone can post pics of there fuel set up? I'm not sure if the fuel line coming from the gas tank connects to line that goes to the regulator or the fuel damper ( under the intake near the starter) & which line is a return line (guessing the line near the rear of the fuel rail ?. My other question is wire related. Like which wires connect to which under the intake & the starter? I am awake some wires are no longer needed for ABS, cruise control, A.C. P.S. (which will not be used at this time) Any info or pics will be greatly appreciated thank you very much in advance. P.S. I'm sure I'll have more questions so pls bare with me🙄 😁😂😂 Thanks again.

Last edited by rweera; 12-18-17 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Insert pics
Old 12-13-17, 07:32 AM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by gerrb
people would be able to help you better if you have a detailed description of what you are doing and the problem you run into.
if you are not able to post pics because of photobucket feel free to text me at 646-341-2187 Thanks again Rob😀
Old 12-13-17, 03:03 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

line from tank that goes to the dampener is your fuel feed and other is return.

for pictures , that will really depend on your fuel tank setup / hanger . If you want to have an idea , you will need to do a lot of reading on different build threads to have an idea. People posting their pictures here may not be of help since they have no idea how the celica 84 gas tank internal looks like.

The starter solenoid has one comparatively thicker than the others wire and you won't miss it . It's connector will get into the solenoid socket.
Old 12-13-17, 07:46 PM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by gerrb
line from tank that goes to the dampener is your fuel feed and other is return.

for pictures , that will really depend on your fuel tank setup / hanger . If you want to have an idea , you will need to do a lot of reading on different build threads to have an idea. People posting their pictures here may not be of help since they have no idea how the celica 84 gas tank internal looks like.

The starter solenoid has one comparatively thicker than the others wire and you won't miss it . It's connector will get into the solenoid socket.
Ok great thank you for the quick reply I'll keep on research intank set ups.
Old 12-18-17, 01:42 PM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Pics posted
Old 12-19-17, 04:08 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

first picture

* what you are holding is the fuel feel line
* the line with blue tape (if that goes to the tank) is your return . That is the reason it has a bolt so fuel won't be pushed out .

second picture

* gray connector is knock sensor
* black connector is starter solenoid connector

third picture
*gray connector is power steering
*black connector is theft horn
*two big black connectors (3 pin and 8 or less pin depending which car it came from) comes from your engine harness and connects to the front lower fuse box on an SC / Supra

fourth picture
*white connector is AC Compressor
*light gray connector is knock sensor
*green connector is VSV connector
Old 12-20-17, 06:40 AM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Thank you for the quick reply I greatly appreciate it 😀
Old 12-20-17, 07:28 AM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

I have another question my CX racing gt35 turbo is oil & water cooled I figured out the oil cooled part but lost on how to water cool the turbo? I have a 92 sc300 2jzge engine. Thank you in advance
Old 12-20-17, 08:07 PM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Not sure what plug connects to this grey sensor none seem to fit😕
This one was hanging near the starter but not sure where to connect it.

Old 12-23-17, 07:53 PM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Default Updated wiring status

Hi gerrb and thank you for all your help. I appreciate all your words of wisdom I got several wires connected I couldn't find them cuz they were buried underneath the intake manifold. I'm used to working on the old 22RE which doesn't have all those senses or 3tc Toyota engine which doesn't really have any sensors and has a carburetor😂😂😂 Starter wire connected
Rear knock sensor near the starter
Green plug vsv, front knock sensor to the top right, & lower grey i think temp sensor😀
Black sensor connected getting closer😁 Thank you gerrb I greatly appreciate your help😀 Merry Christmas😃
Old 12-29-17, 09:26 AM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Default Update on wiring & fuel line connection

Originally Posted by rweera
Hi gerrb and thank you for all your help. I appreciate all your words of wisdom I got several wires connected I couldn't find them cuz they were buried underneath the intake manifold. I'm used to working on the old 22RE which doesn't have all those senses or 3tc Toyota engine which doesn't really have any sensors and has a carburetor😂😂😂 Starter wire connected
Rear knock sensor near the starter
Green plug vsv, front knock sensor to the top right, & lower grey i think temp sensor😀
Black sensor connected getting closer😁 Thank you gerrb I greatly appreciate your help😀 Merry Christmas😃
Fuel line connected to the stock regulator on the fuel rail underneath the intake

Fuel line with some clamps

Rear knock sensor
Old 12-29-17, 09:28 AM
rweera
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by rweera
Fuel line connected to the stock regulator on the fuel rail underneath the intake

Fuel line with some clamps

Rear knock sensor
sorry for so many pictures but I figured this will help someone out like me that's new to the 2J and need some help figuring out which wire goes where and how to hook up the fuel lines as well thank you for all your help