Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Weird noise under car with sound clip

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-19 | 02:35 PM
Z3r0Th3Z3r
Driver School Candidate

Angry Weird noise under car with sound clip

So i changed my transmission mounts this Sunday and ever since i have been having these weird sound coming from under the car. i
it happens from low rpm all the way up but its intermittent.
I have noticed when i brake boost the car it would make the sound (fully engage the brakes, car in dive, and gently throttle)
It cant be my center support bearing since it does it after i brake boost and let off the throttle the noise will keep going.

i have no clue what it could be. before i did the tranny mount it never made this sound, the only thing was there was a lot of vibration due to the tranny mount (typical tranny mount failing symptoms)

I also changed the VSS's because my odometer and speedo dont work ( annnnnd they still dont work) and i made sure to tighten the bolts as best as i can as well.
If guess this is prob a one off type of situation since i searched forums for people having my issue but i come back dry. Feel free to ask anything about my procedure for changing the mount to help get to the bottom of this BS.
Thank you

PS towards the end of the sound clip is when u can really hear the tom foolery.
Attached Files