Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Turbo T.V. Car Show / Speed Racer Movie Shoot(big pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-04, 05:54 AM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 18 Posts

Hi Guys the pics came out really nice. I had a great time not to mention some of the cars that were at the show, especially the IS300 with spinners! Nevertheless it was good seeing everyone come out and show their cars. Im looking forward to the next meet.
Ps Adrain what happend to the Harry Potter picture pose?

Al
Old 02-23-04, 06:07 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by alwilliams
Ps Adrain what happend to the Harry Potter picture pose?

Al

Al / Ed ....i didn't post our harry shot or that spinning is300 here cus i don't want 2 get this thread closed..i'll throw them in the gallery soon...
Old 02-23-04, 06:38 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

adrian , post the pic of the is300 spinning , no one will close or lock thread for showing a car we saw at this event

post it please and guys (d) be nice when you see this , its worth looking very close , you will say
Old 02-23-04, 06:46 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

derrick , most of us did not wear shorts for the sun was tooooo HOT , bro hurry up and transfer down here and once you pass the entry test you too can become part of the south florida gs mafia

we had a great time but derrick the next meet is sat the 28th which will be bigger at the huge event called blood drag

thanks to adrian and his efforts and hard work , we got the chance to meet ed the event organizer and has given clublex members for this event vip parking roped off in front at the vendors section for 20-25 cars to be on display , props to bluelex , we will represent
Old 02-23-04, 06:47 AM
SLVRGS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics

BLKCISCO- I see your posts around I just don't remember seein your car, you need a signature or somethin man to show that thing off. Are you refering to me, needing to lower my car? ahahhhah hey 2 of em are, I could go buy some springs but I am going to just wait a little while and get coilovers, no sense in rushing, even though it sits like a truck.........

BlueLex-I feel ya on the tint, most of your pics are probably in the sun thats why it looks light, and you have light interior, on my 01 in the sun mine looks a little light but I have black interior so it looks a little darker but at night I love it......
Old 02-23-04, 07:23 AM
BLKCISCO
Driver

Hey ChmpnGS; I was not talking about you needing your car to be lower, it was just and inside joke we had going at the meet. I am going to try and figure out that sig stuff and get one of with the car on it. Also to derrick, man we cant wear shorts and tee shirts here in Fl. Dont you see how dark we already are. Look at the pic's we took by the water in the sun with the boat behind us

Yo DGOT; Thanks man, I try to keep it looking nice, Johnee could not make it this time but we both will keep the 1st gen family going strong here. NOW I AM GOING BACK TO BED, TO MUCH SUN YESTERDAY

Last edited by BLKCISCO; 02-23-04 at 07:33 AM.
Old 02-23-04, 02:13 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Lex4life- Trust me man, if the oppurtunity presents itself I will def be a SE resident! The weather, roads, quality of life, and cost of living are very appealing! joining my Lexus bretheren would just be a added incentive!

CISCO- i think you should get a sig too, I hate it when people with nice cars have no sig!! It makes it hard to recognize their posts!! LOL you can post pics of your car in the photoshop forum and ask for a sig, one of the PS guru's will help you out!
Old 02-23-04, 03:28 PM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

I am soooooooooo jealous of you southern boys, I just can't handle this weather up here much more, hell like D said it is in the 40's now and I am so excited. Just can't imagine having those beautiful smooth roads no sand, no holes and all your boys rolling. Just so sad I am just so sad

Ok sorry for the vent, great cars and even better pics A. You mastered that camera yet, looks as though you did.
Old 02-23-04, 04:07 PM
lexluger18
Driver School Candidate

the guy with the spinners has invaded .net
Old 02-23-04, 04:50 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by lexluger18
the guy with the spinners has invaded .net
ya they r bashing the crap out of that guy over there.....but he kinda deserves what he gets 4 saying what he says. he's over there saying he was the hottest lex and that people were ignoreing our cars cus he was there getting all the attention.. it just makes me laugh ....he quote was "he stole our thunder" ..man people were coming over 2 us giveing us al kinds of compliments and asking if he was part of our group.. we answered right awat telling them NOO!!! WAY!!!...we have our own is-wizard in the makeing down here but u c them everywhere so i just ignore them and there antics... we had a blast laughing and enjoying each others company...
Old 02-23-04, 09:09 PM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

Nice line up of cars and very nice pics. Looks like a beautiful day. i cant wait for the spring and summer. This winter has blown.
Old 02-23-04, 11:30 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys if I have to say so myself, damn we looked hot yesterday! Big ups to all the South Florida CL members, good times had by all during and after the show. Nice to hang out with real car guys that you can socialize with as well.

Ed, good title choice man, we will from this day forward be referred to as the South Florida GS Mafia!!

First order of business, put a hit out on spinner boy, I will be glad to take this mission! LOL.
Old 02-24-04, 01:36 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by bluelex
ya they r bashing the crap out of that guy over there.....but he kinda deserves what he gets 4 saying what he says. he's over there saying he was the hottest lex and that people were ignoreing our cars cus he was there getting all the attention.. it just makes me laugh ....he quote was "he stole our thunder" ..man people were coming over 2 us giveing us al kinds of compliments and asking if he was part of our group.. we answered right awat telling them NOO!!! WAY!!!...we have our own is-wizard in the makeing down here but u c them everywhere so i just ignore them and there antics... we had a blast laughing and enjoying each others company...
it happens all the time doesn't it?
Old 02-24-04, 04:37 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by Indio

Ed, good title choice man, we will from this day forward be referred to as the South Florida GS Mafia!!
hey I made that up!!!! LOL I made it up after the last big meet, when I saw Ed, Al, Adrian, pmatrix, etc cars all in a line!! I was like !!! LOL

As far as the spinner kid goes, I think you guys should just take the high road on that one! Don't let someone that is immature ruin what is obviously one of our favorite past times! Also, I really wouldnt care if he thinks he "stole your thunder" or whatever! How many guys with crappy beat up Lexus cars with cheap cheasy rims pull up next to you and give you that "ya betta get 'cha change" look?

We know who the classy owners are man, you guys should just "brush ya shoulders off"!!! LOL
Old 02-24-04, 05:32 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

shout out to derrick , that title fits us like a bill , yo D , you should have seen us riding down los altos blvd at the beach , it was like a presidential precession, we even had secret service running along side the crew..

as far as spinner boy , we will see him again , imagine , when he and his boys drove off he shouts out "clublexus is gay" guys you have seen that work of crap , mark him for extermination

Quick Reply: Turbo T.V. Car Show / Speed Racer Movie Shoot(big pics)