Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Turbo T.V. Car Show / Speed Racer Movie Shoot(big pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-04 | 08:18 PM
STANGDRVR
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL talking crap behind everyones back, you guys win Hmm Iam a friend of "blux" and it seems like you guys just like talking crap about him. I dont understand how that can be since half of your cars are stock or riced out. I mean my friend tried his best to have something different and not rice it out. Bluegs, I actually liked your car. He did steal your thunder though. It was funny actually. The guy with the billboard on the hood of his is300 was talking to the guy guy with a blue engine cover and that was it. It was more like lexus people were looking at other lexus's while my friend was getting the attention from all of the outsiders. My friend actually got an offer from a guy about joining his car club. This was actually cool since the guy rolled to the show in a gto. What, none of you ricers got an invitation? Compliments kept rolling in while the lexus people were looking around looking for people to impress.

Now this past show, I dont know what happened. First we were told to park in some deserted corner because you guys obviously dont keep an open mind. Then when we tried to set up cones around my friends car we were told this wasnt "our show" and to put it all away. Thats just great and friendly right there. Yeah it was also funny how we were told to turn the music off when every single passerby was asking us to put them on. They were all wanting to hear the jl audio system hit. We didnt want you guys to lose all of the spectators so we did. Please, if you were only straight up with us and not talk crap behind peoples back that would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-17-04 | 08:37 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

why am i even reading this? dude... where 2 start with u guys....ok i know!!! GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!