Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

New member with twin turbo GS

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-04, 10:40 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Another (late for me, on dialup for the holiday) welcome!

Beautiful GS and nicely modded
Old 12-24-04, 03:53 PM
98sscamaro
Pole Position

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

That's an awesome car.

Have you run the quarter mile in it? If not do you have any stories about races?
Old 12-25-04, 07:00 PM
jemelb
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any 1/4 mile times with that beast?
Old 12-25-04, 11:23 PM
BadAssGS3T
Driver

Originally Posted by jemelb
Any 1/4 mile times with that beast?
I really would not call this car a beast...There are quite a few cars out there that would simply put it to shame. It's a nice ride with enough get up and go to embarrass BMW E46 M3s, Corvette Z06, Mustang Cobras, Mitsubishi EVO, WRX STI, etc...BTW, I have raced all the aforementioned cars and handed them their asses but I would never even think of calling my car a beast. Heck, I would not even call my supra a beast and quite frankly, there is no way the lexus could keep up with it. I have seen real beasts with over 1000rwhp...Those are really scary...LOL I have not had a chance to take the lex to the track yet but I would imagine the car is probably running 12's.
Old 12-26-04, 12:23 AM
Cobra V
Driver

holy sweetness! your house is just as beautiful as your car, btw
Old 12-26-04, 04:57 AM
jemelb
Rookie

Originally Posted by BadAssGS3T
I really would not call this car a beast...There are quite a few cars out there that would simply put it to shame. It's a nice ride with enough get up and go to embarrass BMW E46 M3s, Corvette Z06, Mustang Cobras, Mitsubishi EVO, WRX STI, etc...BTW, I have raced all the aforementioned cars and handed them their asses but I would never even think of calling my car a beast. Heck, I would not even call my supra a beast and quite frankly, there is no way the lexus could keep up with it. I have seen real beasts with over 1000rwhp...Those are really scary...LOL I have not had a chance to take the lex to the track yet but I would imagine the car is probably running 12's.
You are very modest. It all depends what cars are being compared. In comparison to my stock gs4 it is a beast
Old 12-26-04, 07:41 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your kidding right? in my street based book anythign that can embarrass that list of cars can get up in the beast categroy. Yea maybe you'll have a tough time with john force or kenny bernstein but thats a differnt categroy all together.

Beast beast beast beast beast beast
Old 12-26-04, 01:27 PM
BadAssGS3T
Driver

Originally Posted by morris
your kidding right? in my street based book anythign that can embarrass that list of cars can get up in the beast categroy. Yea maybe you'll have a tough time with john force or kenny bernstein but thats a differnt categroy all together.

Beast beast beast beast beast beast
Thank you for the honor, LOL...seriously though, you guys should check out supraforums.com. They have some pretty insane cars over there...In fact, if you have a kill story about a stock mustang cobra, a BMW E46 M3 or some stock C5 corvette, it's not even worth posting unless you are trying to get flamed. These kills are considered too easy. On the other hand, twin turbo vettes, twin turbo vipers, twin Turbo Acura NSX, Blown mustangs, etc...are fun and can be real beasts that will give supras a run for their money.
Old 12-27-04, 02:36 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

man, being able to beat those cars at will that says a lot already right?
Old 01-19-05, 04:51 PM
loonyrobert3
Lead Lap

hey i know im kinda late but wats up wat shop did that swap!!! i live in miami and see if i catch u around!!
Old 10-06-09, 09:59 PM
Deception
Lexus Test Driver

any ideas on how you guys got the speedometer to work