Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Fyi: Rmm Supercharger Is No Longer Available

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-05, 03:55 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by T.L.W.
i see a great oppurtunity here

bracket piping and supercharger

good to go

make it hapen blue
if anything i know our norcal guys here got some awesome contacts too
Old 01-24-05, 08:39 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Most machine shops can easily re create the brackets needed with the specs in front of them......but who are we kidding, take a look at some past posts.....like whenever RMM started selling the SC kits. Everyone says I would buy that if it was available, it then becomes available and very few buy, it then becomes unavailable because they dont sell enough of them to justify the costs involved in making them. Alot of people talk about it, but few step up to the plate when the time comes.......I dont mean to be negative, just a friendly observation on my part.
Old 01-24-05, 09:08 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if one were able to obtain the bracket

how much would it cost to make one or some???

this something i would like to do in the summer
Old 01-24-05, 09:22 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a guy quote me 200.00 a couple of months ago. I am sure it would be cheaper for several.
Old 01-24-05, 10:16 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
......but who are we kidding, take a look at some past posts.....like whenever RMM started selling the SC kits. Everyone says I would buy that if it was available, it then becomes available and very few buy, it then becomes unavailable because they dont sell enough of them to justify the costs involved in making them. Alot of people talk about it, but few step up to the plate when the time comes.......I dont mean to be negative, just a friendly observation on my part.

i was just about to say the same than read your comments and couldn't agree more. its not a negative comment at all just what i've seen aswell on hear. lots of people talked but never stepped up now its not for sale anymore and its like a craze to get your hands on one now. yet you have a crazy set up for sale very cheap i might add and lots of talk talk talk ("send me pics")and ("i sent you a pm") but noone steps up. i hope to see more FI cars on this site in the next year..
Old 01-24-05, 11:54 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

......but who are we kidding, take a look at some past posts.....like whenever RMM started selling the SC kits. Everyone says I would buy that if it was available, it then becomes available and very few buy, it then becomes unavailable because they dont sell enough of them to justify the costs involved in making them. Alot of people talk about it, but few step up to the plate when the time comes.......I dont mean to be negative, just a friendly observation on my part.
i was just about to say the same than read your comments and couldn't agree more. its not a negative comment at all just what i've seen aswell on hear. lots of people talked but never stepped up now its not for sale anymore and its like a craze to get your hands on one now. yet you have a crazy set up for sale very cheap i might add and lots of talk talk talk ("send me pics")and ("i sent you a pm") but noone steps up. i hope to see more FI cars on this site in the next year..
Wow us three must be realists because I couldn't agree more. Lots of tire kickers on this site which isn't a bad thing, makes the world go round. I am not trying to offend anyone just stating my opinion. I for one would love a SC application but I can't justify the cost so therefore no need to get one special made or have pics sent my way right? As for being easy to copy I got a bridge I can sell ya if you believe that one mang. lol
Old 01-24-05, 12:19 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

haha you guys are crazy.. i will bbe buying one HOPEFULLY very soon... this way jeff me and the third person could all benefit from this...
Old 01-24-05, 12:26 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

this way jeff me and the third person could all benefit from this...

Thats what Im talking about Ricky!! It would be a win....win....win....situation. I know the other party involved would make the most out of this TT kit..
Old 01-24-05, 12:27 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

im workin on it ... BELEIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want this as much as ou and thirda partry does..
Old 01-24-05, 12:40 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

man you guys are tooo funny. doing a tt setup is not just bolt up and drive by a long shot.. their are other issues to plan on and plan for... jeffs setup is a sweetheart of a deal and i am still conteplating but not everyone has 10-15gs to burn through without thinking out the entire equation such as turbos going , tranny problems , driveshaft etc etc .. his price is a deal of a lifetime but not planning and understanding fully can also be a deal breaker of a lifetime for ones bank acct..

to be honest , i was approached by another tuner who wants to do a complete tt setup on my car installed for a crazy price and affording (praise god) is not even remotely a issue, but until i understand the what ifs and what could ofs i do nothing until such time , some would rather go full steam ahead and either run out of tuning money or full flat when a tranny breaks erc etc..to those i say more power to ya and your bank accts, i would rather plan it through as much as possible..

freelances sig say it the best "to boost or not to boost is not the question , the question is do you have enough capitol to FUND your decision"
Old 01-24-05, 12:48 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

ed i thought you were going to do a custom setup withh vortech?
Old 01-24-05, 12:56 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00lexondub
ed i thought you were going to do a custom setup withh vortech?

thats one route thats also being though out , then theirs jeffs, and the other company which i cant name unless i do the deal and then release it through their website.. so unless the winds blow form all different directions and blow away my accts(car funds) one of these routes i am going before i sell the car for honestly , even before getting into the gs i have always wanted a supra turbo a real garage queen ..
Old 01-24-05, 01:35 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Hey Ed, when you get that Supra TT, come and see me....I got something for ya!!
Old 01-24-05, 01:50 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
Hey Ed, when you get that Supra TT, come and see me....I got something for ya!!
jeff , i know you will have a monster of a car , theirs no doubt in that but , check this one out , my dream car at about 550 wrhp is good enough for me but the timeless design is breathtaking .. you just dont see a supra on the road everyday esp one like this

Old 01-24-05, 02:10 PM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ask and you shall recieve, there is a RMM Kit for sale in the classifieds.

Quick Reply: Fyi: Rmm Supercharger Is No Longer Available