Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Fyi: Rmm Supercharger Is No Longer Available

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-05, 02:15 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I know that car well, its a beautiful car indeed. I used to be in the Supra community for a few years, I have owned two Supras, both 94 TT's. The first one I kept the stock twins with all of the bolt ons....fast car. The second one I went with a Greddy single turbo....first the T78, then jumped up to the T88...fully bult motor, blah, blah, blah. The second one dynoed at 769rwhp on race gas @ 30lbs of boost with half *** tuning......that was by far the fastest car I have ever rode in. I definitely know the capabilities of the Supra, on pump gas I will match RWHP #'s with most Supras out there.....and I will have three other people in the car with me to to witness the mayhem!!
Old 01-24-05, 02:36 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
I know that car well, its a beautiful car indeed. I used to be in the Supra community for a few years, I have owned two Supras, both 94 TT's. The first one I kept the stock twins with all of the bolt ons....fast car. The second one I went with a Greddy single turbo....first the T78, then jumped up to the T88...fully bult motor, blah, blah, blah. The second one dynoed at 769rwhp on race gas @ 30lbs of boost with half *** tuning......that was by far the fastest car I have ever rode in. I definitely know the capabilities of the Supra, on pump gas I will match RWHP #'s with most Supras out there.....and I will have three other people in the car with me to to witness the mayhem!!
you go boy , i hear ya
Old 01-24-05, 05:17 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wonder why RMM discontinue the GS SC Kit? I would say lack of demand.
Old 01-24-05, 09:12 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Most machine shops can easily re create the brackets needed with the specs in front of them......but who are we kidding, take a look at some past posts.....like whenever RMM started selling the SC kits. Everyone says I would buy that if it was available, it then becomes available and very few buy, it then becomes unavailable because they dont sell enough of them to justify the costs involved in making them. Alot of people talk about it, but few step up to the plate when the time comes.......I dont mean to be negative, just a friendly observation on my part.
i totally agree with you jeff. that's how it is most of the time. a lot of talk but not a lot of people doing it. all along the line i said i will not put fi on my gs4 (all norcal guys know that), but of course deep down i always wonder what it would be like

to me i usually tend not to say anything until i am absolutely sure and done, that's better

though i think as time goes by, we will probably see couple more fi gs here
Old 01-24-05, 09:55 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
i usually tend not to say anything until i am absolutely sure and done, that's better
i couldn't agree more...lots of talk talk talk and than they look silly when nothing is added..just talk when its on or in the process of being installed.

TTPimp- when is yours finally coming out? any updates?
Old 01-24-05, 10:16 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by bluelex
i couldn't agree more...lots of talk talk talk and than they look silly when nothing is added..just talk when its on or in the process of being installed.

TTPimp- when is yours finally coming out? any updates?
well maybe that's why he's not saying anything now

yeah, just all talk and no result, that's just disappointments to be the best. if you do it and then show, then that's surprise for everyone
Old 01-25-05, 05:31 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I was told it would be done by the end of january......I can tell you now, that wont happen. I would love to say by the end of February, but who the f*#@k knows!!

I kept real hush hush about this for a long time, then I started talknig when I was told that it would be done by XXX date........here I am about 5 deadlines later......still just talking!
Old 01-25-05, 05:46 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WEll if the cats out of the bag how about telling those of us outside the circle ( I saw meet the Fockers last week) what the project entails.
Old 01-25-05, 07:26 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I was told it would be done by the end of january......I can tell you now, that wont happen. I would love to say by the end of February, but who the f*#@k knows!!

I kept real hush hush about this for a long time, then I started talknig when I was told that it would be done by XXX date........here I am about 5 deadlines later......still just talking!
i don't look at you as a talker J....your in the process and are haveing shop issues. its not like your wallet can't handle the talk you talk. plus man you already FI'd one gs and are going for a 2nd bigger and wilder. thats whats up...
Old 01-25-05, 09:10 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

i just hope the car will be done soon. i was in the same shoe as you too, it wasn't fun