Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

***Want to hear intakes***

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-05, 09:45 PM
recco1
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Want to hear intakes***

I won a gift certificate from Bruce Nomura for a custom intake box and need to hear some intakes so I can decide which one I want to get. Anybody in the San Jose/Bay Area who would be kind enough to let me ride in their GS400 (no 300's, sorry) with intakes so I can do a little comparision shopping? That would be great , since I'm concerned about the increased noise from the intake.

By the way, any good places (online or in Bay Area) where I can buy intakes? But most importantly, who wants to let me listen to the GS4 intakes???
Old 01-25-05, 12:11 AM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by recco1
I won a gift certificate from Bruce Nomura for a custom intake box and need to hear some intakes so I can decide which one I want to get. Anybody in the San Jose/Bay Area who would be kind enough to let me ride in their GS400 (no 300's, sorry) with intakes so I can do a little comparision shopping? That would be great , since I'm concerned about the increased noise from the intake.

By the way, any good places (online or in Bay Area) where I can buy intakes? But most importantly, who wants to let me listen to the GS4 intakes???
Try the Norcal forum. Right around San Jose we have GS400's with SRT, RMM and K&N. Does not take much to get us together for lunch or on the weekends although work is killing us all at the moment.