Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

SRT Intake Installed

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-06, 06:50 AM
TexasGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SRT Intake Installed

Well, I finally installed my SRT intake last night. Took about 2 hours. I just really took my time and took 40 pictures of the install. I loaded all the pictures in my gallery last night and will post up a step by step install with pictures tonight. The install is actually very straight forward and tapping into the ECU and soldering was no big deal. I did not get a chance to drive it until this morning so the only feedback I have right now is the following. The thing is very loud when I punch it. The car also seems to idle much smoother and the car just seems to run much smoother. It does feel like it has a definate increase in power. Don't know if that is the sound making it seem faster or if it really is. I did not get a chance to really open it up this morning so I can't say for sure about the increase in power yet. I will post up a step by step install this evening and follow up with more feedback once I get to mess with it a little. Stay tuned .