Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Update: Trafficstars, Blick, & JP installed (lots of pics)

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-06, 09:43 PM
alohaincal
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Exhaust..?

If it's already been asked, please forgive me. What type of exhaust is that? Oh yeah.. great car!
Old 06-06-06, 03:40 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this is something i would least expect to see in a place like IDAHO... WOW!!.. my ex lived in sandpoint and gotdamn that place is so frikkin country.. nobody rollin in lexus's... and im asian but no asians there neither lol..
Old 06-06-06, 08:56 AM
HGill
Pole Position

I saw this car over the weekend and it looks amazing in person.
Old 06-06-06, 08:59 AM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alohaincal
If it's already been asked, please forgive me. What type of exhaust is that? Oh yeah.. great car!
I've got the Greddy PE going on back there.
Old 06-06-06, 09:11 AM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by beez43
this is something i would least expect to see in a place like IDAHO... WOW!!.. my ex lived in sandpoint and gotdamn that place is so frikkin country.. nobody rollin in lexus's... and im asian but no asians there neither lol..
I'm located in Pocatello which is about 55,000 people so it seemed pretty normal living to me. Then again when I went to Vegas for the SEMA show I realized how country Pocatello was. There are only a couple other Lexi in town all of which are stock.

Originally Posted by HGill
I saw this car over the weekend and it looks amazing in person.
Thanks man, I had fun meeting up with you guys. Loved your green and the Carlsson rims
Old 06-06-06, 09:32 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

man, I love the way your car looks! The wheels of course are sweeeet. And the kit ,very original. I only saw the first few pages of this thread, and I'm wondering if u have coils or not? Sorry if I missed that. If so, I would crank those suckers down even further, but thats just me. Nice job!
Old 06-06-06, 09:43 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 301 Likes on 181 Posts

Very well put together GS!

I especially like the wheels and the 3.5 inch lip at the back that looks like a whopping 6 inches in the pics!
Old 06-06-06, 11:39 AM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ebruce2
man, I love the way your car looks! The wheels of course are sweeeet. And the kit ,very original. I only saw the first few pages of this thread, and I'm wondering if u have coils or not? Sorry if I missed that. If so, I would crank those suckers down even further, but thats just me. Nice job!
Thanks. Springs for now... air for the future.
Old 07-31-06, 05:39 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Rdubz
Thanks. Springs for now... air for the future.
Aw man, with air BBK, and some new tails it's gonna all over.

Another thought:

with all the comments on this thread about tint, and this is strictly a matter of opinion, I saw a black GS with (believe it or not) GREEN tint on a japanese Aristo site, and it looked really hot! Just a thought.
Old 07-31-06, 08:06 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ebruce2
I saw a black GS with (believe it or not) GREEN tint on a japanese Aristo site, and it looked really hot! Just a thought.
you mean like this? same wheels too
Old 07-31-06, 08:15 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Rdubz.............I missed this thread.......glad someone bunped it

that is freakin sick and clean man..............keeep it up
Old 07-31-06, 09:21 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by chuckb
you mean like this? same wheels too
YYYYYYYYAHTZEEEE !!! We have a winner!!!

this is the exact car I was talking about.....so, so hot!
Old 07-31-06, 08:03 PM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Wow, I was pretty surprised to see this thread back. Thanks Gato for the compliments. I am far

from done, air, bbk, tails, and on and on. I think it's going to be a never ending project. That

black gs above was definately a motivation for me. I would have ordered the kit that is on that

car, but when I found out it was available to me I already had the Blick coming in on a boat, oh

well. As far as the green tint goes, who knows, maybe I'll be gutsy enough to do it, I love it on

the black cars posted, but have been too chicken to do it myself.
Old 08-05-06, 11:49 AM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mayas RT5 or Trafficstars RTS?

These are the best wheels by far for the GS. That is the way I will go. I am a realtor here in FL, so the time is slow right now for real estate, so I just had nothing to do and looked through the forum and D2autosport.com to look at wheels and found this thread. And I was like wow! These are the wheels for this car! When Lexus or any manufacturer puts certain type of wheel on the car (5-star in this case on the GS) I think their R&D made good research and found that 5 star wheels is the way to go. So now if you want to mod the car, the best way to do it is to find 20" 5 star wheel that realy transforms the car to the max, looks wise. Sorry for the blog. Maya RT5 20" only come with brushed aluminum with black accent?! They look good, but I did not see a pic of them on the GS. Can you get them without black accent?

romnl, how much would be the trafficstar RTS 20" from Japan, where you got yours from, or you also got them from TLW on this forum like Rdubz did? I priced out Maya's at $3350 for 20" with no tires.. Also question about offset.. I am kind of new to this. Rdubz, you mentioned +30 in the front and +29 in the back. Do you get spacers for that or the wheels comes like that? Sorry for roocky question. lol. I was going to get Tein CS for my car. Do Maya RT5 come with this offset?

Here is my car now..
Attached Thumbnails Update: Trafficstars, Blick, & JP installed  (lots of pics)-img_1483.jpg  
Old 08-05-06, 12:56 PM
YayAreaGS
Driver School Candidate

goodness that car is pretty them wheels are perfected for this car no joke.. did you have to do fender work? oh and the green tint on the other car not my favorite thing looks wierd.

Quick Reply: Update: Trafficstars, Blick, & JP installed (lots of pics)