Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Break in Period L-tuned Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-06, 07:11 AM
#1gs300
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have to agree the sound inside the car is alot quieter with the l-tuned -vs- the borla, also ive noticed that my car has more low end than with the borlas on. Even though i have the gs300 i love my purchase i had them on for a week and i love the sound and the way the car picks up and go.

Originally Posted by nate579
I think the mufflers are starting to break in. Now the sound is more pronounced. Nice V8 rumble in the background at idle and off idle. I was going through a tunnel today and decided to step on it. And WHOA! Definitely lounder bouncing off the walls, I think they were made to be heard better outside the car than inside. I was a bit disappointed until then, now I am a happy camper. Now compared to the Borlas a def. deeper tone more refined. So now I am happy about my purchased. That drone some people was referring too must be for the GS300 because I don't get it whatsoever in my car. It's still like stock on the inside, quiter inside the car than with the Borlas on.