Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Success! Tanabe Medalion Touring for IS250 RWD

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-06, 12:15 PM
jasoncd
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tanabe USA
Please note, when we performed the dyno testing on 7-20-2006, this was in the middle of a heatwave, in very adverse conditions!
That's ok. Those are normal conditions here

Thanks for posting! Very nice, that's what I wanted to see!
Old 08-02-06, 12:16 PM
Solomoan
Pole Position

Default Install?

If you had one shipped, who might be recommended as an installer? Would a Midas shop be viable? I would doubt that you'd go to a Lexus or Toyota dealership for this. Just look in the yellow pages for exhaust systems for automobiles and start calling around?

Would love this, but want to make sure I've got a reputable installation available.

Thanks!
Old 08-02-06, 01:42 PM
Ichigo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Solomoan
If you had one shipped, who might be recommended as an installer? Would a Midas shop be viable? I would doubt that you'd go to a Lexus or Toyota dealership for this. Just look in the yellow pages for exhaust systems for automobiles and start calling around?

Would love this, but want to make sure I've got a reputable installation available.

Thanks!
Its actually very easy to install the exahaust yourself. You just need some tools and a jack to get the car lifted. I had previously never done this before, but with the help of my buddy, we were able to get the Tanabe exhaust installed in about an hour. If you DIY, youll save yourself $50-80 (depending where you go) in labor fees.