Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Twin Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-06, 10:11 PM
ddquach
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JB IS350X
You have got to be kidding me.. It's HIS car. If he wants to put stickers on it then more power to him. If it isn't your style then don't put any on your car. I can't believe anyone would flame another person because of their personal style. Everything I saw on that car was EXTREMELY tasteful and the stickers were perfectly placed.

There is an old saying... If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Let's be a little more mature here folks.
Its well said... You and Zephyr are the bomb. I dont really care what other people have to say, its my own personally taste and my way of modding the car. Whether I get flame for being the first to do such and such dont mean s@#! to me. In least I have the ***** in being one of the first to do it. Whoever like it great, if I can give people ideas of taking it one step further that great for the rest of us. In the end its my car... Thanx for all the support though....
Old 10-17-06, 10:38 PM
AZ JB
Advanced

Originally Posted by ddquach
Its well said... You and Zephyr are the bomb. I dont really care what other people have to say, its my own personally taste and my way of modding the car. Whether I get flame for being the first to do such and such dont mean s@#! to me. In least I have the ***** in being one of the first to do it. Whoever like it great, if I can give people ideas of taking it one step further that great for the rest of us. In the end its my car... Thanx for all the support though....

I think taking the step to be one of the first to venture out and mod the car to that degree is awesome. As far as I am concerned, everyone who flames you is just jealous. I look forward to hearing about the car, how it's doing, stats on the performance, and everything else that goes along with it. I sincerely hope you are able to post updates on events with the car. You have my support and I hope you post about it often.

If you have some posted, can you post a link to any INTERIOR pics of the car? The pics of the exterior on your homepage are very nice. I am even more interested in seeing vids if you have some, both interior and exterior. If you decide to post a thread containing such then you can count on positive comments from me for sure.

Congrats again on the mods and the car. Very cool.
Old 10-17-06, 11:47 PM
Zephyr
Lexus Test Driver

ddquach's car sounds evil....omg it sounds mean. I want a ride in it >_<!
Old 10-18-06, 12:29 AM
Hip_hop77
Pole Position

what happened to the supercharger some guy was testing?