Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Koyo racing aluminum radiator

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-07, 03:50 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mikal
thanks. I got it for a good price with the shrouds. and the GS300 fans fits right into it.

But if you were to put one in, I would get one for a supra.

The is300 looks weird with the bump for the filler cap. But i dont really care since my engine bay looks like crap anyways.. lol
1st off your engine bay doesn't look like crap, I'm sure there are 100's of people that would switch with you in a heart beat..LOL

I ran into an issue with mine in that once we put the oem fans back in they hit my radiator hard pipe. I didn't want to do a soft hose so we got rid of the oem fans and went with the flex-o-lite fans. It sucks cuz I had my oem fans painted in a real nice matt black finish since that beige oem color would stick out and than they didn't fit. I'm actually going to put up the fans for sale maybe someone would like some blk oem fans instead of beige ones But I really like how the new fans look and now we have so much space that you can actually see down the front of my engine and see the polished pulley's and painted covers covers and pipes going down..
Old 01-26-07, 05:51 AM
DCMango
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Koyo is the cheapest alum radiation in that class. You will/should go with the Supra fitment.