Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

SRT Intake drama

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-07, 11:54 AM
PushinLEX
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RacingLuxury, you have many valid points, and as a picky Lexus owner myself, I definitely see where your coming from.

But it seems SRT has remedied this situation. I think this whole problem would have been solved if only SRT took a bit more time cleaning the product and using a bit more protective packaging when shipping items.
Old 09-13-07, 12:51 PM
RacingLuxury
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PushinLEX
RacingLuxury, you have many valid points, and as a picky Lexus owner myself, I definitely see where your coming from.

But it seems SRT has remedied this situation. I think this whole problem would have been solved if only SRT took a bit more time cleaning the product and using a bit more protective packaging when shipping items.

Thanks man. I just don't understand it when people can just accept whatever. I'm not saying this b/c it's a Lexus and all but even if I had a bicycle and I ordered something new, I would expect it to be perfect.

JL
Old 09-14-07, 07:47 AM
IndyGS400
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RacingLuxury
Buddy, please read carefully of what I wrote before you "try" to reply. I NEVER said anything about calling on Sunday. Most businesses are closed! DUH?! 2nd...I said the SRT decal WAS placed on the intake...which I had preferred it not to be. If you're going to respond to something, please put on your reading glasses pa!

You must be a very easy guy to please, anything goes eh? Well, not me, I'm picky for what the money's worth. That goes for a $0.99 part to a $450 part. Why should things not be perfect if you're going to pay for it? If it's free, I wouldn't have said crap. Maybe that's why my car is a 1998 with over 167k+ mileage and still doing 140 mph without a problem, ever since I've bought it.

BTW, I've made admends with Mo from SRT. Not only did I clean up the blemishes, but when it came time to installing the ECU it didn't work. I'm not going to get into that. Mo had sent me out a new unit already but I just haven't installed it yet. Doing it this Saturday.
Ok....let me put it this way to you kid....(since you want to call me pa and all)

Anything you do and say...no matter how small...is indicative of your character. Nuff said. You handled this thing like a friggin 18 year old kid rather than like a professional thinking man.

Never knocked your issues...just the way you handled em.
Old 09-14-07, 07:49 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,282 Likes on 1,388 Posts

OK guys, I think since the OP says SRT has handled the complaint and we're doing nothing put spitting on each other....