Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-07 | 09:16 AM
chrisman
Driver

wow,, glad to see paul post.. yea,, pauls car may not be for everyone--but it is ever changing.. he goes thru "alot" to keep things fresh as seen by the many different paint jobs the car has had.. always trying to be different..
i have goofed on him many times about the "wide body", but he has attempted and done more than most guys-including all of the headaches that come along with that..
i guess thats what the trophys are for..

keep at it paul,,respect doesn't come easy..
okiaristo
Pole Position

pretty sick car. i will never talk about the crap that i put in my rear deck again. just doesnt hold a candle to this. again Sick car.
DJ TANTRA
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Stage3
I think you missed the 50 other threads that (I believe) caused him to start posting.
but those are different threads.

I would agree with other memebers suggestion..about the interior...

It seems as if some things arent going together..they are clashing...

Such as the shift ****..just small details...
I'm not sure if he is working on those or he wants it like that...

And I think the other memebers were hinting towards the same question..if that is how he wants hte interior or are there still things pending for it??

other than the Minor things in the interior..I think the car is a work of art...

Motor body lights...
Old 10-08-07 | 09:46 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Welcome to CL! And nice work to your car man! Everyone has different taste in cars. Everyone will have different opinions. But your own is what counts. Keep it up!
Old 10-08-07 | 02:25 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

my opinion- the motor looks real nice. how much hp?
the interior looks unfinished and not luxurious.
the exterior looks better white, but the red lights don't match and body work is too much.

peace.
Old 10-08-07 | 02:34 PM
carlos
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Stage3
I think you missed the 50 other threads that (I believe) caused him to start posting.
No, I saw them... but have yet to see any of that here. Let's keep it that way and not bring in any of those other comments from the other threads.
Old 10-08-07 | 07:30 PM
AG4
Rookie

I would first like to say hello to everyone and that I value everyones comments. That being said.

Last week I recieved an email from a friend, who is a part of this community, stating, "check out this thread (TT GS)". I read many comments about my car over the years good and bad but the comments from Adrian (BlueLex) is what caused me to post. Stage3 you were on point. I have read some of Adrian's comments in the past and they were for the most part very objective and also on point. BUT, when you said, "the car does not run", that got to me. You did not say, "a friend told me the car does not run.

Please note I was not angry, just bothered by the comment. I still think Adrian is cool.

I drove 16hrs to Nopi Nationals by myself and arrived around 7:30pm. There was only 5 people around my area. 3 were oficers and the other 2 were venders several booths down. I took the car off the 3800lb+ car of the trailer by driving it. I moved tha RX7 that was in the booth and placed my car there.
So your friend did not tell you the truth.

On the fuel lines. If you look below the secondary stainless fuel rails, you will see the clear yellow primary fuel rails in tack and totally fuctional. The secondary fuel system is not needed inorder for the car to fuction. This is what I am trying to achive. I want to be able to drive the car normaly BUT, have the power when needed. So yes I can drive the car.

I am sorry for not being more accurate about the what car shows I attend in relationship to there rules and regulations. You must be able to drive your car into a venue in order to compete at any NCCA sactioned or DUB event. These are money and point shows which I go to in order to help cover some of the cost (NOPI cost me $2000). At HIN Minn. a 160 point+ blue Supra was disqualified because it did not run.

The picture I posted of the interior was bad. The door parts are grey not tan.
The dash and other parts are in black sued.

Adrian I hope this clarifies some of the things about my car.
Attached Thumbnails White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....-img_2971.jpg-iiiii.jpg  
Old 10-08-07 | 07:38 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Paul,

It's Johnny with the Blue GS. Car looks sick !!! Can't believe it took you this many years to join CL. See you next year!!

Johnny
Old 10-08-07 | 07:42 PM
AG4
Rookie

The wide body is not a kit. It is a all metal wide body.
Attached Thumbnails White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....-img_2495.jpg-iiiii.jpg  
Old 10-08-07 | 07:47 PM
AG4
Rookie

If any one has any questions about the mods on the car please ask.
Attached Thumbnails White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....-img_2492.jpg-iiiii.jpg  
Old 10-08-07 | 08:08 PM
lexustrini
Driver School Candidate

car looks hot
Old 10-08-07 | 08:14 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Im probably one of the most novice people on here when it comes to mods...and I don't know a 1/4 of what goes into building that extensive an engine, or that elaborate a show car. I can however appreciate the enthusiasm youve taken into building your car to your preferences, not to mention what appears to be a lot of money into buliding it. Continued success on your shows and with the car.

I also commend you on the mature responses to the critisms...nice job
Old 10-08-07 | 09:09 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Hey Paul comments are comments just keep doing what you do WIN SHOWS & $$$$$. These are just people opinion's good & bad that's all they will ever be And I know you!!! Have better picture's to post then these
Old 10-09-07 | 07:50 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Paul I apologize for my statement about the car not running, I was told incorrect info.

The cars that I have seen pushed in were at HIN shows, Maybe they care more when its one of the top contenders. Like I said before I can appreciate the work done, just wished it flowed better considering how muh money and time went into it. Good luck to you at shows.
Old 10-09-07 | 08:27 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

I get dazed every time I see that engine bay... Keep up the good work

Quick Reply: White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....