Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-07, 09:13 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Paul,

Good to see you posting.

What you may want to do is post your higher quality photos in the CL photo gallery. With post attachments your only limited to 100k files.

Here's a tutorial on how to do it.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=232724

If you need any help just PM me and I'll help you out the best that I can.

Posting higher quality photos may help clear certain details in your car that you would like people to see and it will also benefit other members who enjoy seeing what you have done to the car.

C-Lo.
Old 10-09-07, 09:14 AM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I like the front fender mod. I see lots of VIP cars with this mod...only difference is yours is in metal and theirs is in fiberglass. I'm very impressed with the metalwork
Old 10-09-07, 12:31 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Paul,

Glad to see you post in here and and was stated earlier, many many kudo's on how you handled the 'criticism'. We met at Carlisle earlier this year (I was the one sleeping in the back seat of my car) and your car is absolutely stunning in person.

To all the critics, lets take a minute and remove the long poles we seem to be sitting on when it comes to someone doing different something FOR A PURPOSE (ie Winning Car Shows). Unless you have specific advice on how to help Paul win even more shows then what worthwhile advice can we even begin to offer?

Cliff
Old 10-09-07, 02:09 PM
cpone
There can only be One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First of all your Engine pics that you have posted do not give it any justice! The Engine bay is flat out RIDICULOUS!
I think I need a towel now!

I honestly remember seeing your car in Red before I joined the club. It was one of the first GS's I saw before actually buying one in September of 06. I really really liked it in red.

I will be honest now.
I don't like what you have done with the exterior in terms of paint now in white. Now I know its not my ride just giving my .02. Your car is by far a heavily modified car with some SICK mods, that metal wide body thing is SLICK.

To me what does away with the look in white is the red lights.
I think that is what turns me off about it. When you had it RED:

It made perfect sense. But then you went white and it just made me go

Then the interior that you have now also made me go
It seemed perfect before:

I guess its because to me (again just my .02 I don't know you from a hole in the wall). I think you don't know what direction you want to take it next. Other then of course the 1,000HP which is freaking NUTS and I would PAY YOU to drive it. LOL.

I totally respect what you have done with the car, you have taken it to a whole other route which is dope and the time, $$$ and effort put into making the car makes me respect your ride, just like I respect all the other guys on here that put some real serious cash to give all us CL GS posters something to drool at.
Old 10-09-07, 02:09 PM
cpone
There can only be One

Ohh and Welcome to CL.
Old 10-09-07, 02:39 PM
PushinLEX
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think this speaks for itself. Actions speak louder than words.

Paul, good job my man, and welcome.
Old 10-09-07, 04:22 PM
Kosoku4lfe
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow

That is off the chain
Old 10-09-07, 04:37 PM
MurdaInc
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^speechless...it is a great looking car..with a owner who has created a gs we will never stop talking about....
Old 10-09-07, 05:37 PM
AG4
Rookie

I woukd like to thank everyone for those cool comments.

The car looks completely different under certain light conditions. The paint is truly unique. It can have a RED, GOLD, GREEN, YELLOW, hard tint to it at any given point.

Some times I do miss the red.

I know the RED head lights are not for everyone. Either you like it or you don't. The same with the interior, which I am changing along with the dash.

Let me take a pole. Should I keep the white color or get rid of it?

I really need anwers from those who seen the car personally, but please everyone give me your opinion.

This pic shows the green tint.
Attached Thumbnails White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....-img_2963.ii-jpg.jpg  
Old 10-09-07, 05:39 PM
AG4
Rookie

This pic shows the red.
Attached Thumbnails White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....-img_2968.ii-jpg.jpg  
Old 10-09-07, 06:10 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Car looks nice.........no matter what you can't please everyone.
Old 10-10-07, 07:00 PM
dcz
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

awesome car man. Under the hood is awesome
Old 10-10-07, 07:13 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Very unique looking GS.. Keep up the work..
Old 10-13-07, 12:51 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by AG4
Rear deck lid.
I have been dreaming about this rear deck ever since Carlisle. This GS owner is a true gentleman. I appreciated he answered EVERY question I had about his car. He also gave one of my NELOC homeboys some advice with his GS build. He is truly a stand up guy, a true representative of CL. He heard NELOC was at the meet he came by and said hello to us all. That was my first show, and the aura he displayed made me want to go to more. I hope he reaches out when he has shows on the east coast ( and other places when my pockets and time permits) so I can help. I think he had another dude helped him with this huge display in the ICE competition. THE CAR... well lets say I don't pics can do it justice. I think he should do a video documentary on the build. Paul has much to give to the CL community and I plan on listening. KEEP DOING YOU!
Old 10-13-07, 01:55 PM
TonY_G
Driver

Originally Posted by AG4
If any one has any questions about the mods on the car please ask.
Hey paul, your car looks sick btw
just curious to how you don't have a BBK already? cause i see the supra TT brake upgrade...which i have myself..and some other 4piston rear caliper for the rears, im assuming rotora or Stoptech rear,
"as bluelex said, I pay attention 2 detail"

Just wondering why don't u have a full BBK kit that matches?
personally after having the supra BBk on for over 5years now im tired of it and i feel it just don't do the GS justice. Mind u, its way better than stock, but i feel a 4wheel BBK would be better for my driving conditions. and my car dyno'd 260WHP, i can't even imagine yours.

As for you aiming at 1000WHP, your gona need some serious Braking power to stop that monster... even a simple stoptech 14'' BBK won't do, might i suggest perhaps a 15'' on 6piston or 8 custom made by stoptech all around.. or something in that nature, something crazy... you've already gone all out.

just my 02, im just crazy about brakes If u don't believe me next time look at that pretty 997 with those Big piston PCCB brakes next to ya at the light

Quick Reply: White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....