Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

White GS4 Twin Turbo finnally speaks.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-09, 07:25 PM
tom steele
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that engine bay is sick i would like to do the same what fuel rails are those and are they going straight into the intake that thing just looks like a totaly different motor how close are you to making the 1000 hp
Old 06-05-09, 08:31 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Having a twin turbo GS4 myself, I can appreciate the time, patience, frustration, and money that went into this car. The engine bay looks killer.

The outside of the car isnt for me, but like you said, all cars arent built for all people.

1000 rwhp is going to be a tall order without alot of spray.....keep us posted where you end up.

I might have missed it, but what tranny are you running? I know the stock tranny aint holding it. I have a new built TH400 set up for the GS you might be interested in. Im thinking about changing it out to the 6 speed.

Good work....
Old 06-05-09, 03:28 PM
AristoKing
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AG4
Hello,
This is Paul Tolson with the tt GS4.

I am sorry for not writing but I do read and respect everyones comments. I would like to clear up some of the things that are NOT true about the car and what direction I am going with the car. I first want to say I am sorry to DCZ. I have NEVER spoken bad to anyone at an event. NEVER. If my attitude was rude to you, I am very sorry. It is not like me.
When I first saw the LTuned edition GS years ago, I was done. I wanted to built my own car which developed into a SHOW CAR. I wanted the car to be different and I wanted people to know the car (Via the red head lights and gas lid screen).The color is Planet Colors Amber White (changes color while still maintaining the base color) and Deep Burgandy. The RED headlights and Dark fogs are a House of Colours candy, not a film. The wide body is all metal, not a kit and was molded into the Veilside kit. I wanted a Persian Blue front and a DTM style rear (good call "Car Lost") I will try to post pics.

My goal is to reach a 1000whp. I asked Chris from CM Racing to help me with this project. I wanted the turbo to be up top not below. The size was the problem. I wanted the car to be totaly factional and capable of being daily driven via the secondary fuel system. Matt Scratton, Sound Performance, Area1, Maxx, AEM, TRD, have given great advice but the work is being done by CM Racing.

I know my car is not for everyone, but what car is. The car does fuction. You can not compete if you can't drive the car into the venue. Why did BlueLex say the car did not run at NOPI, I do not know. He is very cool along with the Team he belongs to. I do trailer the car from show to show. When the car is not in the shop I do drive it. I have a ticket for the head lights to prove it. My mod list is on NCCA's web site under Contenders - Wild.

I hope this answers some of your questions and statements. I love this comunnity. Building a GS is not an easy task but respecting it is.

I just read and: "Well Said"

And I also agree with Bluelex.

Last edited by AristoKing; 06-05-09 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-05-09, 06:31 PM
HI98GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
Having a twin turbo GS4 myself, I can appreciate the time, patience, frustration, and money that went into this car. The engine bay looks killer.

The outside of the car isnt for me, but like you said, all cars arent built for all people.

1000 rwhp is going to be a tall order without alot of spray.....keep us posted where you end up.

I might have missed it, but what tranny are you running? I know the stock tranny aint holding it. I have a new built TH400 set up for the GS you might be interested in. Im thinking about changing it out to the 6 speed.

Good work....
No need for NOS, Just build the crap out of the bottom end, head work, LARGE cams and enough fuel and lots of boost. There are TT'd 1UZ's that make well over 1200 hp.
Old 06-05-09, 07:35 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thing is sick! GJ! Too bad I can't boost my IS to surpass 400whp
Old 06-05-09, 10:44 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

im still waiting on OP to let us know how much power he's making...especially since i revived this

Originally Posted by HI98GS
No need for NOS, Just build the crap out of the bottom end, head work, LARGE cams and enough fuel and lots of boost. There are TT'd 1UZ's that make well over 1200 hp.
u need to start shooting for that goal ricky
Old 06-06-09, 07:48 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I dont know Ricky.....I got it all but the cams and im only pushing in the 570 rwhp range......then again, thats through a Th400 set up. The TH400 set up is supposed to rob another 30 percent of power above and beyond the norm. So I guess realistically I would be in the mid 700's with the right tranny.

That being said, i dont even want more power, this is plenty of power for the street. What I would like is that 6 speed tranny.
Old 06-07-09, 01:06 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
I dont know Ricky.....I got it all but the cams and im only pushing in the 570 rwhp range......then again, thats through a Th400 set up. The TH400 set up is supposed to rob another 30 percent of power above and beyond the norm. So I guess realistically I would be in the mid 700's with the right tranny.

That being said, i dont even want more power, this is plenty of power for the street. What I would like is that 6 speed tranny.
i'd settle for your power level....man im starting to linger more and more into info on the remote mount for my gs430.

u guys with TT (are any members on just a single turbo gs400?) are lucky as hell and im envious. thanks for bein pioneers

so does anyone know what the OP has actually made as far as power....did he even come close to that 1000 mark?
Old 06-07-09, 01:18 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

nice work...interior and exterior is definitely not for me, but I think it suits the radical personality of the car really well...crazy engine needs a crazy interior and an even crazier exterior to go with it